Flip video recorder

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Anyone have one of these?

Looks pretty cool. Not that I upload videos to You Tube or anything but we bought a camcorder a couple of years ago to tape the kids but we NEVER do that. I don't even know if I could find the battery charger for it.

This seems pretty cool and good for capturing spontaneous moments.

Check it out here.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Video-Camcorder-Minutes-Black/dp/B0016BXRB6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1227411981&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Flip Video Mino Series Camcorder, 60 Minutes (Black): Electronics[/ame]

Derek

Nov 10, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
I have one. We don't really take that many videos (and knew we wouldn't). But some of my wife's co-workers bought us one before we had our baby. It works well. It's basic, but does what we need it to do. We use it for sending videos of the baby to our families. I think it's perfect for us, as we wouldn't get our money's worth out of a $300-400 camcorder.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
You can even get a DRC branded Flip Mino...a couple dollars extra but a cool way to help support our site!

shopDRC - the Online Store for DigitalRadioCentral

I'll get one of those soon...:)

I want to do some trucking videos and post them on youtube, and this video recorder might work best for me. I think they're cool. I've been thinking about getting one for months, but I just haven't. I like that all you do is plug it right into your computer and it downloads your videos automatically...:)