Fitzsimmons vs. Ralph

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Quite a little brawl today on the WUS.

Truth be told, I really DON'T like Greg Fitzsimmons and wish Ralph would beat the shit out of him.

I think Fitzsimmons is a real hanger on and wish we didn't have to hear him every other week on the show.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Quite a little brawl today on the WUS.

Truth be told, I really DON'T like Greg Fitzsimmons and wish Ralph would beat the shit out of him.

I think Fitzsimmons is a real hanger on and wish we didn't have to hear him every other week on the show.

I didn't catch TWUS, but Fitzy seemed a little cunty today when he first came in.

I couldn't agree with the two of you more. I'm on Ralphs side 100% on this. I do think Greg might be having a bit of a bad day. But it seems like Greg doesn't respect others opinions and thoughts much.

This tif made me more of a Ralph fan than I already am.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I didn't catch TWUS, but Fitzy seemed a little cunty today when he first came in.

He always seems that way. I think sometimes he can be funny, but he's also a pretty big cocknozzle. Looks like a cocknozzle, too. Hope I can catch the replay - anyone know what time things went down?

gregf.png

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
He's on a lot of opiate based pills from what I remember. They'll make you think you know what you are talking about even if you are crazy.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
that guy is horrible. can't wait to skip his interview when I listen to today's show. He wrote for ELLEN for christ's sake! maybe he was the comedic genius that came up with that hilarious dancing bit that she is so famous for. in the words of that guy from that movie: "he doesn't deserve to smell Ralph's shit!"

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I think Greg was on his period today. Not his best appearance but still entertaining. I like him a lot more than Ralph.

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
I hated Greg's appearance..it was a total "bitch" and threw off the news with his lame-ass jokes.. I heard some of the WUS and was Ralph side..as sad as that is to put in writting.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
He always seems that way. I think sometimes he can be funny, but he's also a pretty big cocknozzle. Looks like a cocknozzle, too. Hope I can catch the replay - anyone know what time things went down?

gregf.png

Ah, I meant more than he usually is.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
He's on a lot of opiate based pills from what I remember. They'll make you think you know what you are talking about even if you are crazy.

He pops a lot of Adderall too I believe. And as with any type of amphetamine, they'll make you extremely irritable/depressed/crazy when coming down.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I think Greg was on his period today. Not his best appearance but still entertaining. I like him a lot more than Ralph.

I hate Greg Fitzsimmons. It seems like he's been on his period the last few times he was in. He is nothing more than an arrogant prick. He really needs someone to beat his ass. I would love to do it. I don't like Ralph much either, but he was in the right. Greg was arguing with a lady and of course asked.... "What do you do for a living". It seems like he goes to that when he has nothing else to say. Who does the guy think he is?

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
He also thinks he is adding stuff to the live reads by butting in and being sarcastic. Sarcasm is fine, but as an advertiser I wouldn't be happy if he contributed to a live read. Even on ads it seems like he would rather get a cheap laugh that give an advertiser what they paid.