Firefox "forgetting" login

Oct 29, 2008
I never had such issues on this topic in FF. Again though RoboForm pro I really enjoy. So I don't use the browser for this anymore. Besides I can do a lot more with Robo, and it is very easy to use.

HCLogo

Dec 28, 2008
GTA, Ontario, Canada
I never had such issues on this topic in FF. Again though RoboForm pro I really enjoy. So I don't use the browser for this anymore. Besides I can do a lot more with Robo, and it is very easy to use.

I am sure RoboForm is an excellent password manager, however FF is not having problems remembering my login information, but is not keeping me logged in when I restart the browser.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I am sure RoboForm is an excellent password manager, however FF is not having problems remembering my login information, but is not keeping me logged in when I restart the browser.

Are you saving the cookie(s) that the site sends?

Oct 29, 2008
Roger that. I'm a little slow sometimes. Carry on.

HCLogo

Dec 28, 2008
GTA, Ontario, Canada
FIGURED IT OUT!!!

Had to delete the user profile for FF located in:
Code:
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla

Make sure to backup your bookmarks and write down any vital extensions/themes as they will be forgotten as a result of this.

Works like a charm now. :bigthumbup: