Filet Mignon Pizza?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Fuckin Red Dragons for this crazy ass Ellis idea!

Who else would try this manly man meal?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
It could be slivers of steak on the pizza... like mushrooms.

I'm drooling, that's gotta be amazing.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I have had it before but it wasn't the typical pizza. It was a pesto sauce with fresh tomatoes, fresh pulled mozzarella, and a balsamic vinegar reduction. There used to be a pizza restaurant in Carlisle that had gourmet pizzas. These suckers were the absolute best pizzas on earth. They were expensive though. Needless to say the restaurant didn't last long. It's tough to stay in business when you are selling $14+ 8" pizzas.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I have had it before but it wasn't the typical pizza. It was a pesto sauce with fresh tomatoes, fresh pulled mozzarella, and a balsamic vinegar reduction. There used to be a pizza restaurant in Carlisle that had gourmet pizzas. These suckers were the absolute best pizzas on earth. They were expensive though. Needless to say the restaurant didn't last long. It's tough to stay in business when you are selling $14+ 8" pizzas.

Damn, that sounds good! There's a gourmet pizza place around the corner from me that's like that. $14-15 for an 8".

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA

I think the Pizza Grille in Camp Hill has pizza like this. Oddly enough, I've eaten there several time and never had the pizza but I hear it is amazing. All of the other food is really good.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I think the Pizza Grille in Camp Hill has pizza like this. Oddly enough, I've eaten there several time and never had the pizza but I hear it is amazing. All of the other food is really good.

Camp Hill, PA? BAGH! You're not that far from me (relatively speaking).

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Camp Hill, PA? BAGH! You're not that far from me (relatively speaking).

Actually, I used to live in Harrisburg but I live out in the western part of PA now. However, I have some customers out in Carlisle and they have customers in HBG, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, etc. so I get back every now and then.

I really liked living in Harrisburg.