Ferrell had an SFN meltdown last night?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I'm unaware of this, waiting for the explanation. But as of late all three hosts have a bone to pick with that site. Why they can't just ignore it is beyond me.

all they gotta do is cut mutt off, and that would end the association. and as for him, there's really nothing he can do to fully police a message board other than shut it down. not like there's not a million other message forums to take its place tho. personally, I never go on SFN, so I dont know why they have so much trouble avoiding it.

no1hedberg

Oct 13, 2008
West Virginia
Sorry I missed that. When Uncle Futrelli rips ass it's always funny. I can't stand that freakin Mutt on the radio, and I avoid SFN like the plague. The people here are too negative for me most of the time (all present company excluded of course). SFN is in a completely different league of hate. The shame of it is, super fan round table could be such a great show if they would find someone else to host it.

Reactions: Ehilbert1

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Bubba is discussing Ferrell's rant right now on H101.
It's pretty funny, they don't know SFN'ers handles, so they're mocking "scary clown avatar guy", hahaha

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Like he has room to talk. Bubba pretty much gave up on the forum on his site and let it turn to shit.

And they had plenty of people willing to help make it work.

I tried going to Bubba's forums for about a week then gave up. This place seems to be the only place where you can have a decent conversation about radio. :clap::clap:
And even sometimes lately it gets a little to negative for me but I just stay out of those threads now.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
There is very little discussion of Ferrall at sfn any more. A lot of people took a shit on him when he became a tout who says he isn't a tout.

"Heard his rant on Bubba. Seems to me there is very little discussion of Ferrall here anymore. It's just the sports forum. "

Hmmmm...

SFN apparently thinks that they're the end-all-be-all of Howard and Howard 100/101. If they apparently don't listen to anyone, then no one listens.

Whatever. Yet, Howard continues to kiss Mutt's ass and give him the show.

Too bad we can't give Thursday night at 7 PM to Tom Taylor. :)

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
"Heard his rant on Bubba. Seems to me there is very little discussion of Ferrall here anymore. It's just the sports forum. "

Hmmmm...

SFN apparently thinks that they're the end-all-be-all of Howard and Howard 100/101. If they apparently don't listen to anyone, then no one listens.

Whatever. Yet, Howard continues to kiss Mutt's ass and give him the show.

Too bad we can't give Thursday night at 7 PM to Tom Taylor. :)
Their "Ferrall" forum is basically just the long time sports forum that was there a long time prior and any mention of Ferrall is just to bash the guy and his sports pick businesses.

And most of Bubba's fans abandoned SFN a long time ago, and now most people probably listen on FM so SFN is irrelevant to that segment of the audience. Bubba makes them out to be more important than they are.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Their "Ferrall" forum is basically just the long time sports forum that was there a long time prior and any mention of Ferrall is just to bash the guy and his sports pick businesses.

And most of Bubba's fans abandoned SFN a long time ago, and now most people probably listen on FM so SFN is irrelevant to that segment of the audience. Bubba makes them out to be more important than they are.

Ah. I don't think I realized that bit about the Ferrall forum. Sports came first, Ferrall second... it wasn't that it was "named after" Ferrall or whatever.

Yeah, I miss the days of the 15 pages of trucks in the Balloon Knot Listening Threads. It took me a while to realize why the hell everyone was doing it, but then I realized that some dude's supercharged F-150 isn't really a "big truck" when you're driving 39 wheels and 80 tons of load.

That whole forum went to waste a long time ago. It'll be interesting to see what happens to all the Howard fans when Howard retires.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Ah. I don't think I realized that bit about the Ferrall forum. Sports came first, Ferrall second... it wasn't that it was "named after" Ferrall or whatever.

Yeah, I miss the days of the 15 pages of trucks in the Balloon Knot Listening Threads. It took me a while to realize why the hell everyone was doing it, but then I realized that some dude's supercharged F-150 isn't really a "big truck" when you're driving 39 wheels and 80 tons of load.

That whole forum went to waste a long time ago. It'll be interesting to see what happens to all the Howard fans when Howard retires.
They'll all drink the kool-aid.:bigthumbup: