Feb 4th Bubba show

Discussion in 'BTLS Archives' started by Mulefan100, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Mulefan100

Mulefan100 Member

I'm confused. I'm listening to the replay from Feb 4th, which should've been the terrestrial show, and at 2H 45M into the show they play the Christian Bale cuts and a bunch of bubba blowups all uncensored??? Am I missing something? How does this happpen...It's great to hear, but wasn't this a regular radio show?

2. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

I think if it's a bit or something they play, the guys on the Sirius side try to cut in the uncensored version of the bits and play undumped stuff. Not sure about this particular instance, but that's my guess.

3. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

He explained whats going on with this on Thursdays show. I think it was Thursdays. They are indeed putting in uncensored clips, where they can, for the Sirius show.

4. Mulefan100

Mulefan100 Member

ok, that's cool. I'm now listening to the show I recorded on thursday. I'm pretty sure this is a replay of a previous sirius show...does anyone know if thursday and friday last week were live or replays"??? Thanks.

5. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

As far as I remember, they were both brand new shows.

6. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

Jum McClure is the MAN that is putting the uncut clips in, etc. I've had a few of the same WTF moments, checking the date of the recording to see if it was Friday.

7. Chance00

Chance00 Member

today he replaced the censored evel with uncensored when bubba hung up on a caller. very cool.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  8. The Butler

The Butler Well-Known Member

Noticed that a couple times last week as well.

9. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Not to be an asshole, but guys, it's Evel - Evel Kneivel. The one, the only. Now GET OFF MY PHONE YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

10. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

That drives me crazy as well.

11. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

I was going to find a gif editor and censor this but maybe now I don't have to:

[​IMG]

12. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Helps if I spell it right, though - i before e and whathavenot :D

Evel Knievel - there, all better.