Feb 4th Bubba show

Mulefan100

Dec 9, 2008
I'm confused. I'm listening to the replay from Feb 4th, which should've been the terrestrial show, and at 2H 45M into the show they play the Christian Bale cuts and a bunch of bubba blowups all uncensored??? Am I missing something? How does this happpen...It's great to hear, but wasn't this a regular radio show?

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
I think if it's a bit or something they play, the guys on the Sirius side try to cut in the uncensored version of the bits and play undumped stuff. Not sure about this particular instance, but that's my guess.

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
I think if it's a bit or something they play, the guys on the Sirius side try to cut in the uncensored version of the bits and play undumped stuff. Not sure about this particular instance, but that's my guess.
He explained whats going on with this on Thursdays show. I think it was Thursdays. They are indeed putting in uncensored clips, where they can, for the Sirius show.

Mulefan100

Dec 9, 2008
ok, that's cool. I'm now listening to the show I recorded on thursday. I'm pretty sure this is a replay of a previous sirius show...does anyone know if thursday and friday last week were live or replays"??? Thanks.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Jum McClure is the MAN that is putting the uncut clips in, etc. I've had a few of the same WTF moments, checking the date of the recording to see if it was Friday.

Chance00

Oct 15, 2008
Chicago
today he replaced the censored evel with uncensored when bubba hung up on a caller. very cool.

Last edited:

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Not to be an asshole, but guys, it's Evel - Evel Kneivel. The one, the only. Now GET OFF MY PHONE YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I was going to find a gif editor and censor this but maybe now I don't have to: