Fearless Predictions

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
All three SEC teams will advance to the Sweet 16 - with one in the final four. With the exception of Michigan State, the Big 10 will bow out in the 2nd round. The Big East will put 1 team in the final four. The ACC is over-rated this year - FSU will go further than North Carolina. The Pac 10 puts two teams in the round of 8. The Big 12 loses twice to the SEC. Oh, and half of these predictions are wrong!

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Oh, and half of these predictions are wrong!

But fearless nonetheless! What if you are 100% right though? I'm entered in a local radio contest here, and if anyone gets a perfect bracket, he/she is the proud winner of $100 million. It'll never, ever happen, but just imagine...

Well I've got all 3 SEC teams losing in the first round. I have all 6 Big XII teams winning in the first round, but only one gets past this weekend. Three Big East teams in the Final Four. Two 1 seeds, a 2 seed, and a 3 seed in the Final Four. Good luck to everyone!

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
I've tried something different this year: realizing that most my picks will be wrong, I just went in and changed half of them.

Go Radford!

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Elwood, talk about fearless! I just looked at your bracket. You're gonna end up looking like a genius if that ends up happening!