Favre heading to training camp with Vikings.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
What a shock!!!

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I don't know if you guys heard Arties rant yesterday about this, but no doubt this is a big F.U. to the Packers. WOW!

Favre has pretty much come out and said that he wants to get back at the Packers for the way things ended in Green Bay. They wouldn't let him go to the team of his choice last year (which would have probably been Minnesota), so now he gets his chance. I just hope this is finally his last year.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
By the way, I did just hear Artie's take on the Favre situation, and he actually sounded pretty competent. Usually he has foot-in-mouth and head-up-asshole when he's talking sports.

Oct 10, 2008
Chicago
By the way, I did just hear Artie's take on the Favre situation, and he actually sounded pretty competent. Usually he has foot-in-mouth and head-up-asshole when he's talking sports.

True, though Artie is a big sports fan. I do feel he hit the nail on the head with this one.

NON RELATED THREAD TOPIC: Are you as excited as I am about the new Larry David movie written and produced by Woody Allen? This should be pretty good. It's called "Whatever Works".

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
NON RELATED THREAD TOPIC: Are you as excited as I am about the new Larry David movie written and produced by Woody Allen? This should be pretty good. It's called "Whatever Works".

Oh of course. I caught LD's appearance on Conan last week and they showed a brief clip from the movie...looks pretty funny. I know it's showing right now only in New York and LA, but once it makes its way to Houston, I'll be there.

But to be honest, I'm looking forward more to the upcoming Curb Your Enthusiasm season. I've been waiting just about two years now....but only a couple more months!