Favorite Call-In Show?

What is your favorite SIRIUS Nascar call-in show?

• The Morning Drive

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Tradin' Paint

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • SIRIUS Speedway

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I don't call in because it would use my cell phone minutes. Plus there's NO WAY I would stay online for over 3 or 4 minutes. It blows me away these people that stay online for 15, 30 minutes or more. :eek:

The Morning Drive is my favorite even though Mr. Poole loves Fox News so much. :hah:

I bet Sirius Speedway will win the poll. It gets more attention because of it's time slot. Plus it's replayed overnight. I like it o.k. but I would like it better without Suzy Q. UGH!

rdhdtrue

Oct 14, 2008
St. Louis
danicaboni.blogspot.com
I don't call in because it would use my cell phone minutes. Plus there's NO WAY I would stay online for over 3 or 4 minutes. It blows me away these people that stay online for 15, 30 minutes or more. :eek:

The Morning Drive is my favorite even though Mr. Poole loves Fox News so much. :hah:

I bet Sirius Speedway will win the poll. It gets more attention because of it's time slot. Plus it's replayed overnight. I like it o.k. but I would like it better without Suzy Q. UGH!

Back off Suzy!!!

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
I love TMD in the am as it wakes me up. Bags and Poole are hilarious and just dead on awesome. SS is a VERY close second as Moody's voice is just damn sexy and he is so knowledgeable.

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
I know there is. I know why all you men inc. my hubby like Wendy!!!! He says she is the only reason why he watches "Raceday" But seriously getting back to me, I am so entitled to my opinion.

johninbricknj

Oct 14, 2008
NJ
Guys do it all the time...I bet you men look at Wendy Venturini in that way at times.

Yea, I never hear a word she says and I like the way her clothes don't fit right. But thats a good thing:yesshake:
On another note I rarely catch TMD, I can't LISTEN to Tradin Paint anymore either,one to many locked and loaded and hey LISTENs for me let alone it's one big infomercial. Moody and the gang are more my liking.

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
I think she is really pretty. And yes her clothes are a bit ill fitting in that area, but for someone to be blessed like that (from another woman's standpoint) is special. Getting back on topic for a sec, Bagley is always right on target with for instance the "Man Hooves", he knows how to call it. Poole reminds me of my late father...kind but gets his point through. Choc and his counterpart do nothing for me. And yes we all know Moody is my fave with as I stated earlier with his knowledge and his way of almost making a caller realize he or she is plain out there. But really ladies listen to his voice, tell me you don't find it soothing.

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I was a huge Sr fan, so Choc's stories are cool to me. But he can sometimes go overboard with it. Im afraid they may replace him next year, seems a lot of fans dont care for him too much. Steve "Are you kiddin me" Post really goes to the extreme with the food talk, but I guess everyone has their vices. I like somethings about all the shows and have dislikes about all of them. No show will ever be perfect for everyone, guess we'll have to deal with it.

Bagman

Oct 15, 2008
The ATL
Ive seen Wendy in person and unfourtunatly she doesnt do it for me anymore like I thought she did. The ESPN pit babes on the other hand........

Dexter... you hit the nail on the head my friend.

Nothing against Wendy, love her and she's good at what she does. But I LOVE Jamie and Shan Shan. It's a huge let down when our ESPN weekly is Burns or Massaro... sorry fellas.

And by the way, catch Dexter Sunday nights at 9 on Showtime. Call your cable provider and tell em' the Bagman sent ya! Ooooops! Sorry. Force of habit!