Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
If you were stuck on a deserted island forever and you could only raise ONE type of animal for food. What would it be?

Vegetarians need not apply.

For me, it would have to be cows.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
All-lah can say is ,
"Thank Gawd for Muslims!"

If ~20% more of the world ate pork, imagine how much more bacon would cost!

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Mmmmmm Bacon.

Can they genetically engineer pigs to be made only of bacon? ? ? ?
or better yet cows to be made of bacon...

Bacon weaving, everyone's doing it these days!
:buttrock:
BaconWeave4.jpg

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I get tired of chicken and turkey easy, pig would be good for about a month. So I'd have to say cows, because I could last a long time on burgers, then I could move on to steak, then whatever else you could use from the cow. :bigthumbup:

JayDizz

Jan 3, 2009
Tough choice. Both are delicious but with the cow you get milk too. Pig milk makes for some pretty nasty cheese....

Screw it. I vote Pig. I gotta have my baby back ribs...., and pig cheese, evidently.:D

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Rabbits.

Like chicken but ALL white meat. Pelts would be handy and they make great pets too. Just have to figure out how to make rabbit bacon... :scratch:

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Yeah, with the cow you also get milk. So the cow is definatly the most underrated animal out there:buttrock:

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
or better yet cows to be made of bacon...

Bacon weaving, everyone's doing it these days!
:buttrock:
BaconWeave4.jpg

mmmm bacon. You made me drool! Seriously my mouth is watering right now.

My animal would have to be pig. I'm a ashamed to say it since my family are beef ranchers, but I gotta have the hog.

Bacon, sausage (so many kinds of sausage, fresh country sausage (biscuits and gravy anyone), spicy sausage, Italian sausage, Anduie, etc) Ham, Country Ham ( I think I just had and orgasm), bratwurst,porkchops, mmm. Not to mention loin, ribs (both back and spare), and the King of all food: pulled pork (especially Eastern NC style).Plus you can use the lard for baking and some killer tomales!, and snack on fried pork rinds. You can make footballs out of the hide too! Ya, I wouldn't live very long, but what a great life. Especially if I had those really fat heirloom hogs, instead of that lean crap you get at the store. I know a hog farmer, when you taste those ribs you think you died and went to Heaven. God I am starving.

Last edited:

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
If you were stuck on a deserted island forever and you could only raise ONE type of animal for food. What would it be?

Vegetarians need not apply.

For me, it would have to be cows.

no doubt about it, a big fat juicy cow. then setup some kind of traps in the water and pray that i can catch some lobsters to go along with that steak.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
mmmm bacon. You made me drool! Seriously my mouth is watering right now.

My animal would have to be pig. I'm a ashamed to say it since my family are beef ranchers, but I gotta have the hog.

Bacon, sausage (so many kinds of sausage, fresh country sausage (biscuits and gravy anyone), spicy sausage, Italian sausage, Anduie, etc) Ham, Country Ham ( I think I just had and orgasm), bratwurst,porkchops, mmm. Not to mention loin, ribs (both back and spare), and the King of all food: pulled pork (especially Eastern NC style).Plus you can use the lard for baking and some killer tomales!, and snack on fried pork rinds. You can make footballs out of the hide too! Ya, I wouldn't live very long, but what a great life. Especially if I had those really fat heirloom hogs, instead of that lean crap you get at the store. I know a hog farmer, when you taste those ribs you think you died and went to Heaven. God I am starving.

if you haven't heard of a bacon belly bomb i suggest you look it up. that thing looks so damn good!

Reactions: hexagram