Fantasy Fatball 2017

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I'm at 183.5. While I know (I know, I know) I'm going to regret this a thousand times over, I feel it's encouraging for me and others to see the change I've noticed in candid pictures my wife has taken of me. The one on the left was around Christmas, and the one on the right was last weekend. And that's Penny in the pic.

So call me old and gray (again, I'm only 2 years older than Meme), but dammit, I'm losing weight.

[/URL
]

you mention christmas, that post is christmas to me! this is material that will sustain me for years.

but i'll get to the mocking later. for now i have a few observations:

1. now that i know what you look like it's kinda disappointing. i'm not even sure what i pictured, but it wasn't just some regular guy.

2. you do look better in the current pic. good job!

3. it's cute how your dog has a tan head but black and white body.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I'm at 183.5. While I know (I know, I know) I'm going to regret this a thousand times over, I feel it's encouraging for me and others to see the change I've noticed in candid pictures my wife has taken of me. The one on the left was around Christmas, and the one on the right was last weekend. And that's Penny in the pic.

So call me old and gray (again, I'm only 2 years older than Meme), but dammit, I'm losing weight.

[/URL
]
Schwing!

What do you keep in those giant pants pockets? Snausages?

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Schwing!

What do you keep in those giant pants pockets? Snausages?
Living in New England, we have summer clothes and winter clothes. My summer clothes are in the attic. I keep one emergency pair of Timberland heavyweight camping shorts out, for those rare warm days. I'm glad you like them.

Reactions: Casual Fan

scotchandcigar

Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
you mention christmas, that post is christmas to me! this is material that will sustain me for years.

but i'll get to the mocking later. for now i have a few observations:

1. now that i know what you look like it's kinda disappointing. i'm not even sure what i pictured, but it wasn't just some regular guy.

2. you do look better in the current pic. good job!

3. it's cute how your dog has a tan head but black and white body.
1. I'd be interested to know what you pictured as well.
2. Thanks.
3. We got Penny as a rescue. I saw one picture of her, prior to agreeing to take her. I said to my wife that she looks like a cross between a deer and a cow. But she's the best dog ever.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
No smartass comments from me. Old fat white guys unite! The weight loss looks good on you. And you look like I pictured you. We'd get along fine in person. Maybe we will some day! Right after I meet memebag for my documentary.

191 this morning. Had a good 3.5 mile run on some local trails followed by my pull-up routine. I can knock out a solid 6 or 7 with no trouble...up from zero last fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scotchandcigar

Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

You saw what I looked like 2 years ago.
How-old.net | Digital Radio Central

The "Christmas-time" picture had nothing to do with Christmas. I was loading the dishwasher, my wife wanted to show people how small the kitchen is in our rental. But it's the only full picture of me I had from that time frame.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
You saw what I looked like 2 years ago.
How-old.net | Digital Radio Central

The "Christmas-time" picture had nothing to do with Christmas. I was loading the dishwasher, my wife wanted to show people how small the kitchen is in our rental. But it's the only full picture of me I had from that time frame.

huh, so i did. i forgot about that. good to know.

that was back when i wouldn't respond to my mug shot being posted cause i was still on the lam and hadn't told you all yet.

i'm happy in my worst possible picture....after crashing, blowing a .4 and being booked into jail, it still only guessed me 5 years older than i was.

edit: i quoted the wrong post. :oops:

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Back down to 190 today. I'm surprised.
The Mrs' father just passed away, so we've been traveling a lot for family stuff. Lots of restaurants & alcohol with family and whatnot. I expected to be up a couple of pounds.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I just signed up for a 100 mile ride in Katy, TX on July 16th. It's usually about 100°F on the Katy prairie at that time of year.

KFC-logo.jpg

Also, I went back and read some of the 2013 thread. I'm so glad I lost that weight.

Reactions: semipenguin