Fantasy Fatball 2017

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
It was actually in the low 80's on Monday, and near 90 yesterday. And because I care so much for Koop, I've resurrected my Photobucket account, just so I can post this dash pic.

I'm saddened that Koop hasn't shown any appreciation for my effort. Maybe he's back in prison.

i am truly sorry it took me so long to comment. i usually expect to see these in the "it's hot" or "it's cold" threads so i dropped the ball with my regular DRC perusing. idk why but i always get a kick out of your dashboard temperature pics and this one is no exception.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
i am truly sorry it took me so long to comment. i usually expect to see these in the "it's hot" or "it's cold" threads so i dropped the ball with my regular DRC perusing. idk why but i always get a kick out of your dashboard temperature pics and this one is no exception.
I suspected that the oversight might be due to your non-participation in Fantasy Fatball 2017.

Reactions: Casual Fan

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I'm 160.4. We will have lots of family over for Easter but I hope we don't get stuck with too much left over food and soda. We were successful in getting the right amount of candy for the Easter egg hunt last weekend but this one will be more tricky. I heard over 40% of food in America goes to waste. But I have a lot to set up and the weather should be very nice all week so there's no reason not to be active after indulging in the next few days.

Reactions: semipenguin

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I haven't weigh myself for the past couple of weeks, I know I have gain weight.

But I'll update the chart sometime next week.

scotchandcigar

Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
191 today.
After opening day Thursday (beer, dogs, beer, beer, and pizza and beer) and another game last night, it could gave been worse.
Every so often, I'm out at a restaurant or with friends at a place that has good beers, and I'll have one. I actually had 2 with my son-in-law at lunch a week ago. But at home I either skip it, or have something light. I actually bought a six-pack of Mich Ultra Amber, which tastes more like beer than the regular pisswater. But now I have Sam Adams Light at home, and it tastes like a craft beer in comparison. Of course, I still drink red wine and whiskey; I haven't become a Mormon.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Every so often, I'm out at a restaurant or with friends at a place that has good beers, and I'll have one. I actually had 2 with my son-in-law at lunch a week ago. But at home I either skip it, or have something light. I actually bought a six-pack of Mich Ultra Amber, which tastes more like beer than the regular pisswater. But now I have Sam Adams Light at home, and it tastes like a craft beer in comparison. Of course, I still drink red wine and whiskey; I haven't become a Mormon.
It was opening day, the keys stay at home, so anything goes.
It's my cabin fever freedom party.

At home lately, I've just been too tired to drink very much at all.
I'm getting old man.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
160.5 I got in some bike rides this week and got in a visit to Planet Fitness. They now have a journal on their site where you can log in your fitness story. So it makes me feel like I'm using my membership even if I'm not at the gym. Kind've like when I was able to sync my Fitbit activity into my YMCA account to compete in calorie contests and miles contests.

Even though its warmer, I still plan on going to Planet Fitness at least 4 times a month.

scotchandcigar

Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I'm at 183.5. While I know (I know, I know) I'm going to regret this a thousand times over, I feel it's encouraging for me and others to see the change I've noticed in candid pictures my wife has taken of me. The one on the left was around Christmas, and the one on the right was last weekend. And that's Penny in the pic.

So call me old and gray (again, I'm only 2 years older than Meme), but dammit, I'm losing weight.

[/URL
]