Fake Sprint Cup Fan Caught!

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
So our IT guy came into work today with a Sprint Cup Twill Jacket and a #42 Havoline Cap (which was a '06 Casey Mears edition) . This was a departure from his Under Armor and weight vest attire, and he has never joined in NASCAR discussions that pop up, so we were scratching our heads. So as he walked by my desk, I casually asked, "Hey, how did JPM fare out this year?" His reply was, "who?" Come to find out, he bought said attire from some online sports apparel store. I'm pretty sure he had never watched a race, and his main concern was if either Mears and/or Montoya were any good, he didn't want to wear the gear of a loser in a sport he didn't follow. W-E-I-R-D.... :clueless:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
That Jr. green/white is SO ugly. I like the blue/white coast guard colors though.

The first time I saw the amp car I thought "you've GOT to be kidding".

Reactions: antsie

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
I never saw much of either of his cars, they usually just show the leaders on TV..... :rofl:

Again.... I keed, I keed!

Actually, I'm not a Jr. hater, I just get a little tired of hearing about him all the dang time. As for car schemes, I liked the Bowyer 07 Jack car. Just a simple black and white. Or the Carl Edward's red and black Office Depot scheme.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Jr. has enough fans as it is. He makes more money off souvenirs than any other driver.

You should steer him toward Petty, Wood Brothers, or Morgan-McClure...:)

Reactions: antsie

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I never saw much of either of his cars, they usually just show the leaders on TV..... :rofl:

Again.... I keed, I keed!

Actually, I'm not a Jr. hater, I just get a little tired of hearing about him all the dang time. As for car schemes, I liked the Bowyer 07 Jack car. Just a simple black and white. Or the Carl Edward's red and black Office Depot scheme.

You are pushing it lol

I am trying to use the word "disliker" on here in lieu of "hater" LOL