ETM in studio today!

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
The look on his face while looking up at Diana DiGarmo is just like the look on Hinkley's face the first time he bumped into Lennon.

DING DING DING!!! POST OF THE DAY!!!!!

Holy crap that's too funny!

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
The look on his face while looking up at Diana DiGarmo is just like the look on Hinkley's face the first time he bumped into Lennon.

Do you mean Mark David Chapman?Or do you mean Ronald Reagan?

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
you think Lennon ever met Reagan? a recipe for awkward silences galore

No, but I do know that Hinkley didn't meet Lennon, Chapman met Lennon. Hinkley "met" Reagan. I think Jgatie got one of the two principle players mixed up.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Funny segment, especially the whole awkwardness vibe of her knowing that he's an IN LOVE WITH HER stalker, and the mystery boyfriend she quickly invented... er, remembered :)

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Plus Kelly Clarkson. I mean Kelly is so cute. She sounded a bit different though :rofl2:

I figured Kelly Clarkson would be the person and that she can hang, you know. She might even be better than Natalie as a guest. I knew that our "Kelly Clarkson" would show up for sure. Short appearance, though.

I'm listening to this for the first time now...Poor Eric has no game with Diana DiGarmo!

It was funny but maybe it would have been better if it was just Eric and the crew. It was a bit too busy. I mean, what was Kurt Angle's deal? It's a bit too much shtick that Howard just doesn't need. And the Diana thing was getting sad with Artie's comment "she's sold literally 100s of records" (and just looking it up on Wikipedia, that Fantasia chick is doing a hellvu a lot better than she is when it comes to sales). I guess she sort of could deal with it, though.

Last edited:

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
Is that a Becks Light in Boots' hand?

gotta get the plugs in. Becks, perfect beer to drink while shitting.
Its a Yuengling Lager.
2367040793_df15493ce6.jpg

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Woke up 3:30 am on west coast by accident, and caught it live. It was fantastic. It was like having some magical creature in the studio, like the loch ness, or that big white dog from neverending story.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Woke up 3:30 am on west coast by accident, and caught it live. It was fantastic. It was like having some magical creature in the studio, like the loch ness, or that big white dog from neverending story.

Or an ungrateful little troll who looks like a bespectacled McNugget in a wheelchair . . . :rofl2:

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
The segment sounded like a lot of stuff was going on, but I didn't get the charge out of it that the people in the studio got from it. In fact, I thought the segment of EtM on the WUS was far superior to the segment on the Stern Show.

It really felt like everyone in the studio was trying to impress Eric. It sounded like they all got caught up in Eric's persona.

The best line of the segment came from Artie when he was talking up Diana Degarmo stature by indicating that she's sold "hundreds" of records.

JimmyD

Nov 4, 2008
The best line of the segment came from Artie when he was talking up Diana Degarmo stature by indicating that she's sold "hundreds" of records.

I thought that was funny too. It was cool that Diana rolled with it, laughed and actually AGREED with Artie! She was a good sport. :cool:

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008

Haha - yeah - and hearing Natalie giggle at that in the background was priceless too - it could have been a "oh, thats wrong" giggle, but I wonder :D

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I thought that was funny too. It was cool that Diana rolled with it, laughed and actually AGREED with Artie! She was a good sport. :cool:

That was cool she was playing along with everything. Eric is such an ungrateful peice of shit. That being said....... I love it when they piss him off.