ETM does it again....

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Once again opportunity knocks for that ungrateful little piece of shit and he ack acks like he's doing someone a favor. After the guy from ABC CLEARS his calendar for ETM to meet with him (I believe it was supposed to be today) Eric doesn't have the courtesy to call the man and let him know he couldn't afford to get out there, luckily the guy from ABC called him prior to their meeting date. He also mentioned that he wanted to wait until the end of the American Idol season at which time he would be out there.

My question is if he can afford to get out to the left coast for the end of Idol why can't he get out there for what could be a life changing meeting? He is such a shit.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I haven't heard that yet. I'll check it out on the repeat later...
He's an ungreatful little shit, obviously.
Like Artie said, heres a guy with some pretty bad disabilities and he somehow manages to get people to boo him when he's mentioned on stage. You've got to be pretty bad to have what he's got and have people hate you.

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
Once again opportunity knocks for that ungrateful little piece of shit and he ack acks like he's doing someone a favor. After the guy from ABC CLEARS his calendar for ETM to meet with him (I believe it was supposed to be today) Eric doesn't have the courtesy to call the man and let him know he couldn't afford to get out there, luckily the guy from ABC called him prior to their meeting date. He also mentioned that he wanted to wait until the end of the American Idol season at which time he would be out there.

My question is if he can afford to get out to the left coast for the end of Idol why can't he get out there for what could be a life changing meeting? He is such a shit.

I think ETM lives in Sacramento, CA; left coast. Was his ABC meeting in LA on NYC?

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
I think ETM lives in Sacramento, CA; left coast. Was his ABC meeting in LA on NYC?
I don't remember. The Idol season finally is in Hollywood isn't it? And PLEASE don't tell me that that little thing can't find a way to get from Sacramento to LA.

5thstreet

Dec 31, 2008
Minetto, NY
I've gotta give "Wheels" credit. He called in and suggested that it might be affordable to just send ETM to his meeting via UPS.

I really love Fred's new clip in ETMs voice "Eric the ack ack-tor"

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

I'm just hearing it now for the first time. what an idiot ETM is. I can assume the meeting is in LA. if it were me with the opportunity to meet with a studio VP, I would have hitchhiked my ass to get down there somehow.

then, he doesn't call the guy to tell him he can't come to the meeting. I'm flabergasted by all this.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
I'm just hearing it now for the first time. what an idiot ETM is. I can assume the meeting is in LA. if it were me with the opportunity to meet with a studio VP, I would have hitchhiked my ass to get down there somehow.

then, he doesn't call the guy to tell him he can't come to the meeting. I'm flabergasted by all this.
I don't know anything about the public transportation system in Cali. but like you said, where there's a will there's a way. Typical Eric move. He's gonna' do something else stupid then Howard will say screw him. He has a powered wheelchair, charge that bad boy up and keep it movin'.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I hate Eric with a passion. I'm so glad I moved on with my life and don't dwell on being in a chair. That little fucker needs to get a job and quit using his disability for sympathy and free shit.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
I hate Eric with a passion. I'm so glad I moved on with my life and don't dwell on being in a chair. That little fucker needs to get a job and quit using his disability for sympathy and free shit.
He can't even gain sympathy from people, almost everyone hates him.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Doesn't everyone realize that Eric plays the heel on purpose? You hate him but you'll listen to him because you hate him...it's what makes him interesting.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Doesn't everyone realize that Eric plays the heel on purpose? You hate him but you'll listen to him because you hate him...it's what makes him interesting.

Until Howard goes off the air. Then, he won't be playing the heel to anyone. People will just hate him.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Until Howard goes off the air. Then, he won't be playing the heel to anyone. People will just hate him.

Haha...good point! I'd probably still drink a beer with the little guy though.