ETM Amazes me again...

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Now ETM is pissed because he wasn't mentioned in some upcoming book about the Mafia. He claims Johnny was mentioned so why wasn't he?
Let the Photoshop begin.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
This guy would be NOTHING without Howard.

ETM = 100% midget, 100% ego.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Maybe I'm becomming jaded. The whole call seemed forced. I didn't think Eric wanted to make it. It seemed to me more like Johnny pulling the little midgets puppet strings in the background to get the book mentioned.
Eric is so much more funny when Johnny is not involved.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Maybe I'm becomming jaded. The whole call seemed forced. I didn't think Eric wanted to make it. It seemed to me more like Johnny pulling the little midgets puppet strings in the background to get the book mentioned.
Johnny is radio cancer. Everything about him is lame and phony. I still remember him threatening to sue Mutt because posters were making fun of his shitty bikes. :jj:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I just think its funny that Eric thinks he's slipping one by them.

That and Robin saying "Ok, Thanks, Eric, BYE!" and giving him Artie's talk-over blow-off

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Eric should be complaining to Fratto - "You know what to do Johnny, you know what to do!!!"

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Johnny DID know what to do... "Call Howard and plug my book, ya little bastard..."

sjb4

Oct 12, 2008

I think you are on to something there. Makes more sense than Eric , with no Mafia ties at all, complaining about it. He has a huge ego but even he can't really beleive the crap he was saying yesterday.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
I think you are on to something there. Makes more sense than Eric , with no Mafia ties at all, complaining about it. He has a huge ego but even he can't really beleive the crap he was saying yesterday.
According to Eric, Johnny has "connections". So the fact that Eric has an association with Johnny that would make Eric a made man. (in his mind).