Escape

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Escape used to be 78 on XM. They moved it to 76 on Sirius and 28 on XM. Why not just move it to 76 on both platforms?

lronglien

Nov 10, 2008
Escape is one of the hidden gems of the XM band. I was pleased this morning when my Sirius car radio updated to find it on 76. Good going Sirius!

TX WJ

Intelligent Donkey
Oct 15, 2008
Chucktown
I miss Movin EZ, I was always suprised that Sirius didn't have something like XM's Sunny (which I guess is Escape now, with some vocals). Then again, we still don't have a Folk or Funk channel.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I miss Movin' Easy as well and I tried Escape for a little while and I am enjoying some of that music. Isn't Escape and Spa almost sound alike?

Troglodyte

Nov 11, 2008
I miss Movin EZ, I was always suprised that Sirius didn't have something like XM's Sunny (which I guess is Escape now, with some vocals). Then again, we still don't have a Folk or Funk channel.

Funk? We barely have Soul channels now!

jam_yankee

Nov 13, 2008
I left Sirius some years ago because there was no "stream" with Escape's programming. I don't listen to it all the time but it is a daily play. Great music progamming that relaxes in the "background."

For those that say Movin' Easy was similar, they are wrong. Movin' Easy was a very nice easy going vocal music channel but isn't even close to the type of music you'll hear on Escape. Completely different genre.

Escape was always in XM's top 10 most listened to channels so while most might not be candid enought to admit it, there are subscribers who do enjoy beautiful music.

Glad Escape was kept....that's all I can say.