Eric the Midget DEAD!

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Haha, made you look.

Suckers! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Any update on how that little fucker is doing?

Reactions: Vargas

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Haha, Bark gave me negative rep points for this thread. You suck Bark, stop giving me neg rep points!!! Most of them are from you.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
For me, if this had been true, would have been bigger than Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon, Billy Mays, and Karl malden all rolled into one.

I hope ETM is doing well enough to where if he HAS to die, please let him die while either on hold or while yelling at Howard.

Reactions: hyson

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Like Eric the Midget's life in relation to the Stern Show, his inevitable death is on hold.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Eric is on a vacation with his family until July 23rd. Yay!

Instead of Gary's bball, you guys should have offered Eric $10k to fly with balloons. I bet he would have taken it. I'll kick in some cash if you decide to proposition the kid.

In fact... have you thought about TSS-Radio and Digital radio central spearheading a fundraising campaign? I bet we could swing enough cash to strap the midget into a balloon propelled chair.

rickster53

Oct 16, 2008
Syracuse,NY
Instead of Gary's bball, you guys should have offered Eric $10k to fly with balloons. I bet he would have taken it. I'll kick in some cash if you decide to proposition the kid.

Eric's got to watch that kind of thing ever since someone blew him in to SSI for making money off of his webstore. Any monetary offer for the balloon stunt would have to be made on the down low so that it doesn't jeopardize his benefits.