Enough of the Artie shit!!!

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
Enough already!!!! Aren't you creative enough to fill the show with other material?!?!?

:deadhorse:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
LOL....Last week everyone was mad they wouldn't address it.

EDIT: I never listen until I'm at work at 8am.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
The callers this morning are annoying the shit out of me.

Howard: "gee so much to get to this morning, i don't know, I'll start off with a caller"
"hey mike, your on the air", "go ahead bobo", "pitsburg pete, whats up", "king of all blacks"

I wish somebody else could get through. :shifty:

I am happy they are discussing artie. Took him off his Leno rant

Last edited:

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I would have rather listened to his leno stuff than the Arie stuff. At least he doesn't plead ignorant with the Leno stuff. His pleading ignorant is just to make himself feel better about ignoring it.

Reactions: jamesp717

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I'm listening to the replay right now and it's like Howard has no real opinion on the matter and just keeps taking crappy phone calls from morons! Address it don't....don't try to rationalize with retards! And Howard isn't even on fire with the Leno stuff. He's really floundering today. Maybe it's because he is so shaken by the Artie thing that he isn't in his right mind!

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

I would have rather listened to his leno stuff than the Arie stuff. At least he doesn't plead ignorant with the Leno stuff. His pleading ignorant is just to make himself feel better about ignoring it.

I agree, how can howard sit there and claim they didnt know how sick/depressed/suicidal/fucked up artie was? He watched him slur/sleep/act out/over eat/miss work/listened to him wheeze, how much more of a clue did he need ? If artie was a boxer he has been telegraphing his punches for weeks/months/years and would have been knocked out long ago.

Get well artie, but find another gig this one almost killed ya.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
I'm listening to the replay right now and it's like Howard has no real opinion on the matter and just keeps taking crappy phone calls from morons! Address it don't....don't try to rationalize with retards! And Howard isn't even on fire with the Leno stuff. He's really floundering today. Maybe it's because he is so shaken by the Artie thing that he isn't in his right mind!

"Mark you're on the air.......Bobo you're on the air......Pittsburgh Pete you're on the air.......King of all Blacks you're on the air!!!!!"

I swear those all happened within the first hour.

GrĂĽpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
King of all blacks is really getting on my nerves. He calls in and makes no sense and laughs at his own jokes that aren't even funny and tries to be outrageous, but is really just obnoxious. He tries to backpedal and kiss ass. Pete is usually a bore but today he wasn't too bad, he tried to stir the pot a bit and brought up some stuff about Artie that a lot of people on the internet were saying, so that was interesting. Bobo and the rest were pointless, and Hanzi or was just annoying after about 2 minutes.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I actually enjoyed Hanzi. It was like a larger ETM. I really can't get enough of that clubfooted midget.

Steel Cranium

Nov 12, 2008
NorthEast Ohio
"Mark you're on the air.......Bobo you're on the air......Pittsburgh Pete you're on the air.......King of all Blacks you're on the air!!!!!"

This is where I miss Artie. The ball-busting wasn't there this morning during this string of callers. Artie ripping into those guys often makes the calls bearable.

Where has crazy Alice been? Hasn't she told Artie to "go die already, fat f$%k" a few times in the past?

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Can someone photoshop this picture of Artie with the shirt to say, "WAAAAA!! I tried to kill myself and all I got with this lousy t-shirt."

Also can you put some fake cartoon blood on the shirt?

p1-artie-lange.jpg

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Can someone photoshop this picture of Artie with the shirt to say, "WAAAAA!! I tried to kill myself and all I got with this lousy t-shirt."

Also can you put some fake cartoon blood on the shirt?

p1-artie-lange.jpg

Here's a quick one from Paintshop Pro X

Attachments

• p1-artie-lange.jpg
    p1-artie-lange.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 20