Embarassed to admit that I like the show "Cougartown"

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I am.

I'm embarrsed.

But I like Modern Family and then I watch Cougartown. I think it is amusing.

Sorry.

I know, I suck.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
Been so long since I've watched Network TV I couldn't tell you what's what anymore. Who's in it?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Chicks talking about sex and having sex.

Take all of the gayness and suckiness out of Sex in the city and put in funny hotter chicks and you have cougartown.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Never heard of Modern Family, but Cougar Town stars Courtney Cox.

Never seen the show (Cougar Town), but I've been meaning to try it out after hearing about it when Howard interviewed David Arquette over the phone. Thing is though, I really don't watch much television anymore (only three shows I'm watching now.. Dexter, Californication, and Curb Your Enthusiasm).

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Never heard of Modern Family, but Cougar Town stars Courtney Cox.

Never seen the show (Cougar Town), but I've been meaning to try it out after hearing about it when Howard interviewed David Arquette over the phone. Thing is though, I really don't watch much television anymore (only three shows I'm watching now.. Dexter, Californication, and Curb Your Enthusiasm).

Ok, was Curb this week the one where Larry has a Sandwhich named after him?

I caught it last night on rerun but didn't think it was the one from this sunday because Larry was still with Cheryl?

Help?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
The last time I saw Cougartown, Cox flashes (PG-13) a gradeschool kid. Her body is still rockin' hard!

It's a decent show that will probably last a season or two.

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Ok, was Curb this week the one where Larry has a Sandwhich named after him?

I caught it last night on rerun but didn't think it was the one from this sunday because Larry was still with Cheryl?

Help?

That was from Season 5, I think. We're on Season 7.

Last episode was the first episode that featured the cast of Seinfeld. Larry agreed to do a Seinfeld reunion show (as a way to get Cheryl back).

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
Yeah, I'm down to Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs and Deadliest Catch as my must watches. Network TV isn't all that interesting anymore.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Cougartown is damn sexy (I'd do her:icon_cool:), but it's also a little bit over the top. Granted, I only saw the the pilot, but I just couldn't get into it.

Also, where are these women in real life?!?:scratch:

Modern Family on the other hand :bigthumbup:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Cougartown is damn sexy (I'd do her:icon_cool:), but it's also a little bit over the top. Granted, I only saw the the pilot, but I just couldn't get into it.

Also, where are these women in real life?!?:scratch:

Modern Family on the other hand :bigthumbup:

It's the over the top that I like.