Ellis replays start today.

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by Snoozer, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Snoozer

Snoozer New Member

With Howard on vacation having Jason Ellis replays on in the morning is a welcome treat. Even though today is a best of because they were off yesterday for the holiday its refreshing to have something I on in the am. This week will go by quick at work now and who knows? Maybe I'll keep listening in the morning next week since I never get a chance to hear the whole show when it airs live 3-7.
  2. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Howard is off again this week?? Damn.. I was just ready to tune in.
  3. Snoozer

Snoozer New Member

Yup, two week summer vacation. This Ellis in the morning couldn't have come at a better time. If Sirius was smart (yeah right!) they would have started this last week when he started his vacation.
  4. mccastle

mccastle New Member

Don't forget Friday mornings show will be live on ch 52. The are getting up early to go live at 4am pst.
  5. goreds2

goreds2 Well, you know........

Were these on HOWARD 100 or XM52?
  6. Snoozer

Snoozer New Member

Sorry for the confusion. The Jason Ellis replays are on Stars Too which I think is xm 52. I have sirius and Stars Too is 28 here
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. goreds2

Thanks, it is actually XM 139 though. :bigthumbup:
  8. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

So has everybody been listening? It's been nice to have something else to tune into in the mornings.
  9. Snoozer

Snoozer New Member

I have. The first week Stern was on Vacation so I listened daily, 2nd week Stern was live so I was back and forth. This week, again Howard is on vacation so I'll be listening to Ellis all week in the am at work. I hope they extend this again or make it permanent. Its great. :cool:
  10. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

Listened this morning, they were talking about the whole Russell Brand rumor and being more permanent in the mornings if Stern does go to doing only 2-3 days a week. He made it clear he didn't like going live in the mornings....

Anyway, I like having him on the 108, but it bugs me that Covino and Rich are on after him. Maybe they need to move them to Cosmo radio and put something a little less "metrosexual" in it's place, maybe Cam & Company? :headbang:
  11. mccastle

mccastle New Member

Just heard from yesterdays replay that as of 08/12 replays will stop on Star Too to make room for a 4 day star wars radio special. Whateveh. Friday mornings show will still be live on faction.
  12. goreds2

Sirius 28 | XM 52

I did not know FACTION was doing ELLIS replays now. I just happened to see it on the Faction page.

On now.

The Best Of Ellis!
    Sunday, March 13 ET 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Add to My FavsA lot goes on during Jason Ellis' weekday show. But if you miss any of the great moments or if the thought of a weekend without "ellismate" is too much to bear, we've got you covered with The Best Of Ellis.

Music of Action Sports - Rock - Music - Faction - SiriusXM Satellite Radio - SiriusXM Radio