Ellis Morning replays!!

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by Snoozer, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Snoozer

Snoozer New Member

:ter::ter:
    With Stern on vacation I've gotten back into Ellis again. I love Ellis but I've been too busy in the afternoon to listen to him as much as I used too (Stupid work ha ha) But it was nice to flip to Stars Too and listen to the replys this week since Stern is on vacation. I forgot how much I loved this show.

BOOM!! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

2. Similar Threads: Ellis Morning
    Forum Title Date
    SiriusXM News & Talk Ellis channel? Jul 30, 2013
    SiriusXM News & Talk Ellis replays start today. Jul 6, 2010
    SiriusXM News & Talk Ellis Show replays in the am starting next week!!!! Jul 1, 2010
    SiriusXM News & Talk Ellismania 5 Jan 22, 2010
    SiriusXM News & Talk Best of Ellis?? Jan 14, 2010

3. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

I've tried to listen to ellis, but I can't tune in for more than a few minutes. I think my problem is Raw Dog is no longer the "dopey sidekick" and the shit that comes out of his mouth is just plain stupid, and Ellis lets him get away with it.
  4. voliconjoe

voliconjoe Well-Known Member

Ellis is great. Covino and Rich is good too. They were playing Ronnie "dude" drops yesterday.
  5. goreds2

goreds2 Well, you know........

I need to get into the habit of listening to Ellis again. Good show. :clap:
  6. voliconjoe

So great. I'm so going to get my daughter to say RED DRAGONS and send it in. They are too funny.
  7. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Anyone know what channel Stars is on? And is this M-F?? This could solve my Friday morning dilemma.
  8. goreds2

9. voliconjoe

Yes. It's on at 7am on 104. Just hide 102 & 103 cause they are horrid wastes of resources. Also its the show from the day before.

I believe he's on Virus too (like anyone listens to that).

I like how ellis is ready to throw down at all times and dissects everything, usually during a is it gay segment
  10. MAJ Badmotherfarker

Wonder why they don't start the replay at 6AM?
  11. goreds2

I guess drinks are not on me. :p
    http://www.digitalradiocentral.com/virus-xl/14675-opie-ant-show.html

Sirius 206 / XM105

Not Necessarily The Best of Jason Elllis

Saturday 6 pm ET
    Meet native-Australian professional X Games Megaramp skateboarder, MMA fighter, moto riding enthusiast, film and TV actor and now talk show host, Jason Ellis aka “The Future.†It’s what the rest of the world will listen to in 5 years – if he lives that long. No-holds-barred, high-energy talk.

The Opie & Anthony Show - XL - Comedy - Entertainment - The VIRUS - SiriusXM Satellite Radio - SiriusXM Radio
  12. MAJ Badmotherfarker

With Ellis morning replays and my new RadioIO account to download Bubba, I should be good to go! Gonna feel like 2006 all over again.
    Snoozer likes this.
  13. goreds2

I listened in between the O&A commercials today. They were airing in Vegas. Good stuff. Sounded like they had a good (drunk) crowd. ;)