Ellis mate: Heidi Cortez has an STD.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
She was almost in tears over admitting this. I'd still bang her though.

heidi cortez - Google Search

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
That was pretty fucking funny. I like that they let his show go long.

And as long as she's no longer shitting up the airwaves with "Tissue Time" I'm glad.

Holy sh*t, I forgot about that!!! She's a total retard. I love that Ellis busted her on being an STD skank. Fricken perfect.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I'd still bang her though.

Yeah, but I would've worn two condoms before this news... Now I'd have to slap on the whole box...

IMO, Tissue Time was cool. It was only five minutes, probably replaced a News break... not to mention it was sexier than anything I've ever heard on the Playboy channel...

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Yeah, but I would've worn two condoms before this news... Now I'd have to slap on the whole box...

IMO, Tissue Time was cool. It was only five minutes, probably replaced a News break... not to mention it was sexier than anything I've ever heard on the Playboy channel...

I did hear one mention of "wet pussy juice" on Playboy, but it's usually not that sexy.

Tissue Time was cool. I think it was originally an hour, replaced to a five-minute deal at midnight, right? I did hear it for a while at 3 AM ET or something like that.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
That's a shame. Now, I'll have to concentrate really hard to keep that information out of my mind when I'm "utilizing" pictures of her. :D