DVR Alert - JGR Behind The Scenes

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
For the JGR fans out there.....

Beginning Jan. 24, NASCAR fans will be given unprecedented behind-the-scenes access to one of the sport's most successful teams as it prepares for the season-opening Daytona 500. SPEED and IMG Sports Media are working together on a series of four one-hour specials featuring Joe Gibbs Racing and giving fans a unique perspective of what it takes to be ready to perform in The Daytona 500. JGR's Countdown to the Daytona 500 will take viewers to previously restricted areas, including wind tunnel testing, the engine department and team plane.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Yeah, after watching the NFL game Gibbs called, he should definitely stick with NASCAR for the rest of his professional life.

He actually loves what he's doing here, and he doesn't sound bored/uninformed about it all. He's a great guy, and he runs a great organization.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Yeah, after watching the NFL game Gibbs called, he should definitely stick with NASCAR

Man, why did they even put him on there? I love the guy but not for calling games.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Man, why did they even put him on there? I love the guy but not for calling games.

They also had Theismann up there, so I assume they just wanted to relive the Redskins when they were good... Which is weird because the Redskins weren't playing! :scratch: