DVR Alert - 'Are NASCAR Drivers smarter than a 5th grader?'

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
The fast-paced game show, where knowledge of grade-school level questions is tested, welcomes NASCAR drivers #55-Michael Waltrip, #6-David Ragan, #99-Carl Edwards, #2-Kurt Busch and #11-Denny Hamlin. On October 6, Michael Waltrip will be in the classroom to play the game to raise money for the Victory Junction Gang Camp. He'll also be joined by Roush Racing's David Ragan. The special back-to-back episodes will premiere on MyNetworkTV (8:00pm/et/pt) [NOTE: in Charlotte the station is WMYT-55 . On October 26, NASCAR week kicks off on the new nationally-syndicated edition of "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?" Michael Waltrip, Carl Edwards, Kurt Busch, and Denny Hamlin are among the contestants playing the game for their charities. Check your local listings for exact air time.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Thanks DP, I will check and see if I get it. Watching Mikey on this could be funny enough.. lol

What do you think the odds are on Mikey being smarter than a 5th grader? :scratch: Seriously, sometimes it's cool to see these guys out of their element. Should be entertaining. :yesshake:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I'd fail on that show. I can barely remember my name some days. These kids aren't "dummies" being thrown on a show.

This is one of the few modern shows worth the time to watch today. You learn stuff, have a good time, no one gets murdered in a gruesome way, and nobody is sleeping around behind somebody's back.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I would bet Carl would do the best and Hamlin would do the worst.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I didn't know that about Carl. (But hey....Gene Simmons was a teacher too. :p )