Dumb Laws

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
So I'm wondering how many laws has Casual broke in Virginia?

Dumb Laws in Virginia
  • Not only is it illegal to have sex with the lights on, one may not have sex in any position other than missionary.
  • You may not have oral or anal sex.
  • Citizens must honk their horn while passing other cars.
  • It is illegal to tickle women.

Culpeper, VA
No one may wash a mule on the sidewalk.

So Casual how many times have you been to Culpeper to wash a mule? :hhh:

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
For Hectic

Dumb Laws in Ohio
  • It is illegal to get a fish drunk.
  • The Ohio driver’s education manual states that you must honk the horn whenever you pass another car.

Bexley, OH
Ordinance number 223, of 09/09/19 prohibits the installation and usage of slot machines in outhouses.

Canton, OH
If one loses their pet tiger, they must notify the authorities within one hour.

Oxford, OH
  • It’s illegal for a woman to strip off her clothing while standing in front of a man’s picture.
  • It is illegal to drive around the town square more than 100 times in a single session.

Toledo, OH
Throwing a snake at anyone is illegal.

So if anyone visits Hectic, make sure there no snakes around and keep beer away from the fish! :p

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Since meme like to ride his bike for a while, make sure you do the bicycle speed limit in Galveston and don't sell and limburger cheese!

Galveston, TX
Bicycles must be operated at a “reasonable speed”.

Houston, TX
It is illegal to sell Limburger cheese on Sunday

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
This goes for me.

Dumb Laws in Arizona

• Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.
  • You may not have more than two dildos in a house.
  • Hunting camels is prohibited.
  • There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.

Damn I can't let my donkey sleep in the bathtub, maybe Casual can wash it for me? :hhh: no hunting for camels and NO I don't own any dildos!

Last edited:

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
What if everyone in your family is a dildo?

PHOENIX--One Arizona man is fed up with what he calls the Grand Canyon State's discriminatory laws.

"We have to take turns being in the house," says Frank Dildo, 54, a software engineer who says the state's law limiting a residence to two Dildos at a time is unfair.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
If this were in Arizona would the owners be arrested?

Florida Keys Man Busted For Theft Of Couple’s "Bag Of Dildos"

Comments(13)

Meet Mitchell Tice.

The beaming Florida Keys man, 40, was arrested last night and charged with stealing a box of sex toys.

Tice, a breakfast cook, allegedly swiped the items in January after breaking into a utility trailer owned by a couple for whom he then worked. Tice also allegedly pinched two laptop computers and a wig, according to a Monroe County Sheriff’s Office report excerpted here.

Tice was linked to the theft after his girlfriend, Pshantel Scott, told detectives that her beau “had placed a bag of dildo’s (sex toys) under their bed.†Scott, 38, added that Tice told her he stole the sex toys “from his boss’s trailer.â€

Scott turned over the hot items, which “were placed into property.†The sex toys were later shown to the restaurant owners, who “positively identified the items as heirs.â€

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Sheriff Joe Arpaio would lock that butt monkey away in a pink jumpsuit! :eek:mfg:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk :)

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
You're dumber than a bag of dildos.

At least, I'm not the one that lost his bag of dildos. http://www.digitalradiocentral.com/studio-lounge/19379-casual-really-needs-keep-track-his-stuff.html

4ec0837026a63.jpg