Dude, am I gay????

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Oh, you want to know the gayest stuff we've done.

I used to own a Miata, I love show tunes, I've got music by ABBA, Pet Shop Boys, Army of Lovers, Milli Vanilli, Ru Paul, and dozens (maybe hundreds) of super gay techno/trance/disco acts (including some GAYDAYS collections), I hate football, I listen to BBC and I cry at movies. So aside from being tidy and liking men, I'm pretty much gay.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
If while walking and listening you were holding some guys hand, then yes. Otherwise no.

But aren't you in the military? Isn't the official policy that you don't ask questions like that?

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I was listening to my S50 while I was mowing the lawn earlier with my new electric lawnmower. No, that's not the gay part. The S50 Shuffle All setting was serving up a killer mix of Metallica, Megadeth, and some gangsta rap. I came inside for a minute and the headphones were hanging around my neck. My son goes "WHAT are you listening to? I listened for a sec and it was "Stay" by Lisa Loeb. Not the manliest song but one I love especially when she did on Howard's show.

Told him that variety is important...

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
I was listening to my S50 while I was mowing the lawn earlier with my new electric lawnmower. No, that's not the gay part. The S50 Shuffle All setting was serving up a killer mix of Metallica, Megadeth, and some gangsta rap. I came inside for a minute and the headphones were hanging around my neck. My son goes "WHAT are you listening to? I listened for a sec and it was "Stay" by Lisa Loeb. Not the manliest song but one I love especially when she did on Howard's show.

Told him that variety is important...

Nothing wrong with Lisa Loeb (kinda cute in a geeky way!).