Frederick, MD.
He has some mad ninja skills

2uyod3k.gif

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
That camel jockey just seriously disrespected the president of the United States of America. I hope there was a beat-down waiting for him in the back room.

Kudos to Bush for the reflexes. That first shoe would have taken McCain clean out. :p

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
That was AWESOME!

That dude has a pretty wicked fastball. . . . er. . . . shoe.

Almost got him.

The shoe slinger was yelling "This is a farewell ... you dog!"

W's replies included:
"That was a size 10 shoe he threw at me, you may want to know."

"So what if the guy threw his shoe at me?" Bush told a reporter in response to a question about the incident.

"Let me talk about the guy throwing his shoe. It's one way to gain attention. It's like going to a political rally and having people yell at you. It's like driving down the street and having people not gesturing with all five fingers. ..."

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
That camel jockey just seriously disrespected the president of the United States of America. I hope there was a beat-down waiting for him in the back room.

Kudos to Bush for the reflexes. That first shoe would have taken McCain clean out. :p

You know it is so strange, because I thought if that had been McCain you are right that first shoe he'd been down for the count! LOL

Seriously though, Bush was on his feet and nimble! Total disrespect though for sure!

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
While I certainly have no love for President Bush, he IS the President of the United State of America and that is about as shitty as it gets.

That is a funny ass video though.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
You know it is so strange, because I thought if that had been McCain you are right that first shoe he'd been down for the count! LOL

Seriously though, Bush was on his feet and nimble! Total disrespect though for sure!

Would've knocked Palin out too. :eek: This is what Hillary meant by sniper fire. She meant sneaker fire.

Fortunately, one jackass doesn't speak for the entire Iraqi people. They probably aren't really pleased with us, but you don't dis the prez. Obama's on board in a month--just chill out, Omar!

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Throwing shoes is just a really stupid insult for Iraqis. After it's all said and done, you have no shoes! The joke's really on you.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I can't believe how fast he reloaded.

Of course, we know WHY they throw shoes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qryGLZbfDTw"]YouTube - Why Palestinians Throw Rocks[/ame]

:rofl:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Trying to define a New Balance of power in the region.

Getting back to the b Asics...

An example of why Westernization is dangerous. You'd never get that kind of velocity on a sandal.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
While I certainly have no love for President Bush, he IS the President of the United State of America and that is about as shitty as it gets.

That is a funny ass video though.

I agree. He's OUR president to make fun of. I don't like seeing him disrespected by some foreigner and having the video spread around the world.

He did have some cat-like reflexes though.