DRC Stern/Bubba section

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Lately I'm really happy with all the civil discussions going on in here with different opinions and various people contributing.

How do you feel about this section and what can we do to keep it up or improve it?

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Lately I'm really happy with all the civil discussions going on in here with different opinions and various people contributing.

How do you feel about this section and what can we do to keep it up or improve it?

Ya know, I've never had a problem with the board. Even on SBS. People have different opinions, and some people can be moody or seem abrasive at times, but I realize it's a message board and I'm not a person that's easily angered, really. I'm pretty easy-going.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I can't think of anything that can be improved to be honest. It's nice not to have to wade through all the bullshit to talk about these shows with other listeners in a civil manner.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
this is probably the most civil Stern/Bubba board out there.

Still being a fan of the show, sometimes I get annoyed at a lot of the bitching threads but at the same time, sometimes I agree with them and sometimes I participate in them. I would never vote to remove any of them because most opinions have their place if the conversations within can remain on topic and not people just blasting each other.

I can think of no improvements to the boards in general.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Why is the HSS/Bubba forum no longer visible until I login? I know that posts used to be filtered from the "most recent" thing on the home screen, but if the forum is hidden from all but registered users, we can guarantee that it will die. I typically browse the HSS forum when not logged in so I know this is a recent change.

Oh, and i agree about the tone in here lately. Too much bitching for my tastes, but people have been civil and offering good opinions so that is a good thing. All the personal back and forth BS that used to go on was a real drag.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
what can we do to keep it up or improve it?

3 words - More Liquid Ass!

Really, though, things have been pretty good around here lately. People griping & people not griping about whatever, but it's not turning into the same thread over and over again as it has in the past.

Thanks for the fine job you and the boys down at the precinct do!

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
3 words - More Liquid Ass!

Really, though, things have been pretty good around here lately. People griping & people not griping about whatever, but it's not turning into the same thread over and over again as it has in the past.

Thanks for the fine job you and the boys down at the precinct do!

How fun was it when Bubba was going around liquid assing everyone and everything.

That was a really fun segment.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
ETM should be made a mod with fake powers to ban people. That could be some great entertainment.

You got it. ;)

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
How fun was it when Bubba was going around liquid assing everyone and everything.

That was a really fun segment.

Those days were AWESOME. I would listen to the segment after Full Trucker Effect to see what it was:

1) Gatorade Deal
2) Gatorade Deal II
3) If You're Irish Then F You
4) If You're Irish Then F You part II
5) Deuce Niggaro
6) I know there's at least one or two other ones, but forget what they were.

Anyway, yeah, the days of liquid ass, when shit hits the fan, poprock the puss, torture rack were awesome. Unfortunately, Sirius's lawyers came down on them hard. :(

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
If Die_La wasn't banned by the mods, keep him away.

If he was banned by the mods, keep it that way.

I've noticed a DEFINITE improvement since.

/I'm saying what you all were thinking.
//Other than that, it's been marvelous - no improvement needed at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bark

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
If Die_La wasn't banned by the mods, keep him away.

If he was banned by the mods, keep it that way.

I've noticed a DEFINITE improvement since.

/I'm saying what you all were thinking.
//Other than that, it's been marvelous - no improvement needed at this point.

I don't mind Die so much. Sometimes he brings up some real good points. I don't think he was banned. Back in the early days here Die and Jgatie would have throw downs daily. It did get old, but somtimes it was fun to watch. Now I know I wasn't the only one that enjoyed it. Maybe I'm the only one that will admit it.