DRC Rep Points Cheat Sheet Discussion

Discussion in 'DRC Site Feedback' started by MM, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

You know that as soon as you send out the History of HS II, you'll be right back where you left off. ;)
  2. MM

MM Administrator

You know that's the truth!
  3. Davis

Davis Member

DoublEE's rep points should be disabled. :twisted:
    me_rubin likes this.
  4. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

Hey, He earned every one of those points...

But I'll give you one just because everyone will probably take away some from you for making that comment....
  5. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Naw. I give out a ton. Rarely have I ever taken away rep points.
  6. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

Keyword here is Rarely. If they piss you off enough you will!
  7. Deacon

Deacon Member

So I am a little confused. What is the difference between "10 points" and "1 point rep power"? Does 10 points = 10 points rep power? If this is true then should we all have at least 10 points rep power?

DoubleEE and me_rubin each have "Rep Power: 1" while MM has "Rep Power: 10" and dantodd has "Rep Power: 0". As new members we should all have at least 10.

I know I am probably being as clear as mud, but somebody please help me out.
  8. Davis

Davis Member

Well if they do then they must not have a sense of humor. DoublEE does a great service for people.
  9. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

DoublEE Is "The" Man!!!!!
  10. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

[​IMG]

I know if I click on the Rep icon It says I have 12 Rep Points I'm not sure how that translates to a a Rep Power of 1. REP POWER=( REP POINT DIV 10) ( using interger Division ) ???
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  11. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

No. They are different. Rep power is how many points you give when you give rep. Your points are how many you receive. If you receive 100, you get one more rep power.
  12. Deacon

Deacon Member

That helps a bit, although when I went to give you rep, I don't see any way to specify the points i am giving you. One other thing is that since I have less than 25 posts, should I be able to give you points at all (and I did add to your rep according to the pop-up window)?
    IdRatherBeSkiing likes this.
  13. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

I don't think you can give any rep points until you have 25 posts. That's why your rep power is zero. Once you hit 25 points, you'll have 1 rep power point.

You can see that a person with <25 posts added to your reputation, but you don't get any points added to your tally.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  14. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

So stop it you guys. I'm getting embarrassed over all this "bro-mance."
  15. Deacon

Deacon Member

I think I just added to your rep points. Can you check?

Attached Files:

16. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

I sent you a PM.
    DoublEE likes this.
  17. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

Add to mine and I'll check too!
    limegrass69 likes this.
  18. Deacon

Deacon Member

Done!...though as limegrass69 says..."You can see that a person with <25 posts added to your reputation, but you don't get any points added to your tally. "
    me_rubin likes this.
  19. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

I gave you a point...you should see it. :bigthumbup:
    me_rubin likes this.
  20. MM

MM Administrator

This is true.

I also said this in the Cheat Sheet.