DRC Pick'em League

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Anyone interested in playing an NFL pick'em league?

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Pro Football Pickem - Join a Group

Group ID: 43118
password: siriusxm

*Please post in here once you've signed up, and also let me know if you'd prefer this thing to include confidence points, and if you'd rather us pick winners or pick with the point spread. I can adjust the settings depending on what the majority prefers. Thanks!

EDIT: Group settings include picking against the point spread, and no confidence points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biaviian

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Very cool...I'm in as AJ_II.

I vote for no confidence points and picking against the spread.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I haven't jumped in yet. I will, though.

Nay on confidence, but if others want it I'm cool with it. I like picking against the spread.

I would also suggest opening up a "Survivors" pool. They only last a few weeks.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I'm in. I'm South Pole Penguins! :D

It's amazing how everyone's picking the Steelers over the Titans in week one. Doesn't anyone remember how the Titans won the most regular season games last year? :scratch:

Oh well. Looks like it's ME against the WORLD again :worried:

:p

Reactions: Ifandorbut

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
It's amazing how everyone's picking the Steelers over the Titans in week one. Doesn't anyone remember how the Titans won the most regular season games last year? :scratch:

You are right...I'd expect the majority of people to pick Pittsburgh in that game, but 87% is a little high.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I started a League at Sirius.com :right:

The league is called DRC Members. It's open to the public.

SIRIUS|XM Satellite Radio ? NFL Football Pigskin Pick ?Em Weekly Game

There is DRC Members rankings and rankings against everyone who plays in this league. Last year I was leading the whole league after week 5 :eek:

Sadly it didn't last long. I got too busy and wasn't able to make my pick for the next week :worried:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
You are right...I'd expect the majority of people to pick Pittsburgh in that game, but 87% is a little high.

I may be a party pooper :)party:), but I'm going to pick the Titans in that game. I don't like either teams, but this is a game where the Titans can prove there record last year wasn't a fluke :)

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
semipenguin, What's your preference? So far we've got two votes for 'no confidence' and picking against the spread. If you concur, we will go with that. :)

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
semipenguin, What's your preference? So far we've got two votes for 'no confidence' and picking against the spread. If you concur, we will go with that. :)

It really doesn't matter to me. I kinda like picking with the point spread, but I'm flexible :)

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ZqhZEOkwg]YouTube - SIRIUS|XM Pigskin Pick Em Feud (SIRIUS.COM/PIGSKIN)[/ame]

Chris is pretty.....flamboyant :shock:

:worried:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
I've picked the favorites on all the games with the exception of these games...

Tennessee vs Pittsburgh

They were the best team in the Conference last year. Who says they can't start where they left off.

Miami vs Atlanta

Miami has a lot to prove. Going from 1-15 two years ago to winning the Division last year. They will beat Atlanta, if only by a point.

Carolina vs Philadelphia

Another team not given credit for last season. Philly still has a long way to go. Should be a great game, tho :)

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Semi, why are you giving away your secrets? That's not very good gamesmanship. ;)

Or maybe you're trying to trick us? :cool:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Semi, why are you giving away your secrets? That's not very good gamesmanship. ;)

Or maybe you're trying to trick us? :cool:

I like having fun :)

BTW, who's going to go against Pittsburgh and Philly? :scratch:

I picked the Texans only because they're at home :cool: