DRC NFL Survival League

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
I hear that. I'm out. It was a fun 8 weeks.

Now my all my hopes of keeping my streak of winning one of our DRC leagues every year depends upon the pick'em. I really have no shot with fantasy.
Yes that was shocker. I've been knocked out of the league several times picking the Packers when they were highly favored.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I've got Seattle tonight. I'd have gone with the Saints had I known the Broncos wouldn't have any legit quarterbacks.

Saints probably would have won anyway, but I was worried the cold weather would mess up their chances.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I've got Seattle tonight. I'd have gone with the Saints had I known the Broncos wouldn't have any legit quarterbacks.

Saints probably would have won anyway, but I was worried the cold weather would mess up their chances.
I am kicking myself for forgetting about week 3. My only strike. I did New Orleans. With or without QB it was the only reasonable option. Did Seattle earlier. I was disappointed that Cincy didn't pull out victory vs Giants. That would have knocked out the other guy with 1 strike.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I find myself cheering for the Eagles and the Jets in the late games due to Survival football. In real life I would be cheering for New Orleans and Seattle.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Jets were a lost cause.

But with the Saints taking their time moving down the field down by 10. I am becoming more comfortable with the Eagles.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Congratulations Aaron. Live by the Jets. Die by the Jets. The Detroit Lions of 2008 and the 2017 Cleveland Browns will take the champagne off ice.

Reactions: Aaron