Drc Madness #17: Food Madness

What type of Food Madness should we have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
Welcome to the Elite 8 which will take place between now till this weekend or sooner. Let the next round of madness begin.

Lasagna
Chocolate

Pork Chops
Sausage

Tacos
Fish and Chips

Pizza
Chocolate Chip Cookies

For the record of the Elite 8, I have about
Lasagna once every 6 months
Chocolate in some form at least once a week
Pork Chops once a year
Sausages once every 6 months
Tacos once every 8 months
Fish and Chips once every 2 months
Pizza slice at least once a week
Choc Chip Cookies at least once a week

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Mister Wolf, you might change your mind after you hear this lovely, heartfelt, sentimental ballad that I enjoyed listening to back in 1924 when I was a teenager:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Thank you all for voting and here are the final results from the Elite 8. We will take a couple of days off and the Final 4 will begin sometime this weekend.

Elite8.png

Advancing will be Chocolate, Pork Chops, Tacos, Fish and Chips, and Pizza.

Attachments

• Elite8VotingResults.pdf
    131.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: MadisonRadio1

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
And how does "fish and chips" count as a single food item when it's two food items? If someone votes for fish and chips, does the fish get a half-vote and do the chips get a half-vote? It's only fair.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
You voted for Fish and Chips on purpose to force a tie! :baseballbat: Since I forgot to use the extra option on how I break ties throughout the tournament. I'm just going to leave it as a tie.
I live in Maine, what do you think I'm going to vote for?
And how does "fish and chips" count as a single food item when it's two food items?
And lasagna contains noodles, cheese, meat, veggies, and sauce. Is that 5 items? How about pizza: it could be just cheese, or pepperoni, or mushroom and sausage, or veggies. Fish and chips has just 2 ingredients - fried fish, and fried potatoes. Whereas "tacos" could be anything: beef, chicken, chile con carne, shrimp, shredded pork, beans, salsa, avocado, cheese, lettuce, hot sauce. Shall I go on? Don't get me started on shrimp scampi.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I live in Maine, what do you think I'm going to vote for?

duh rainbow sherbet. :p

And lasagna contains noodles, cheese, meat, veggies, and sauce. Is that 5 items? How about pizza: it could be just cheese, or pepperoni, or mushroom and sausage, or veggies. Fish and chips has just 2 ingredients - fried fish, and fried potatoes. Whereas "tacos" could be anything: beef, chicken, chile con carne, shrimp, shredded pork, beans, salsa, avocado, cheese, lettuce, hot sauce. Shall I go on? Don't get me started on shrimp scampi.

I guess we re-brand this as Mix Food Madness now?