DRC Halloween Picture Gallery

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
With Halloween this Friday, I thought it might be nice to start a thread so we can see what costume you will be wearing this year.

I'm keeping mine a surprise, but each year at work, we have a contest and I've won a few in the past.

Some of my best ones were:

small.jpg
small.jpg
small.jpg

So after your all dressed up for that party or Halloween event, take time out to take out that camera and let us see how the DRC Forum Celebrates Halloween!

Have Fun!

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I'm going to be Cpt BMFs yard sign for Obama. I will of course have beer stains on my clothes from when he put the sign up. I will have a bit of grass and dirt on me as well and maybe some bruises from the period that I took the sign and used it as my costume.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I have been working in a haunted house, which is to benefit the Lion's Camp for special children for the last 4 years.

I love scaring people... OH YEAH!!!

dab.jpg

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
DAB I'm afraid you now must post this sign on your door. ( along with all the MD Sex offenders )

Where I live they don't allow trick or treating. Kids are go to community based and religious based activies instead.

I'll be at the haunted house, so no signs for me DAWG :)

But I am glad to see that you were able to copy your MD Sex offenders sign for posting here. That was nice of you! hehehe

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
But I am glad to see that you were able to copy your MD Sex offenders sign for posting here. That was nice of you! hehehe

Actually to be honest. I really think this is a stupid thing MD is doing. Even Howard Stern remarked how people will be stealing those signs and go around putting them on others houses just for the joke of it. He said little kids can't read anyway and will go to those houses with a pumkin on it. He remarked they should of used a sign with broccoli on it instead.

broccoli1-150x150.jpg

Actually I live in VA.

Here we are high tech.

We just pick the zip code where you live and their houses are maped on google maps

Fairfax County Sex Offenders

Last edited:

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Actually to be honest. I really think this is a stupid thing MD is doing. Even Howard Stern remarked how people will be stealing those signs and go around putting them on others houses just for the joke of it. He said little kids can't read anyway and will go to those houses with a pumkin on it. He remarked they should of used a sign with broccoli on it instead.

Leave it to Howard to come up with that! LOL!!!

It does strike me as pretty funny!