DRC celebrates 1 year!

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
A year ago at this time, many of us were mourning the demise of our favorite internet home, Sirius Backstage. Little did we know... TSS Taylor, MM, DAB, dlynx, Sean and others were working hard to keep this wonderful community alive!

We're very proud of how quickly this place took off and look forward to its continued growth.

Happy Anniversary also to the many of you who will be celebrating one year here in the coming weeks. Thanks to all of you for making this a fun place to visit.

Please join us in celebrating DRC's 1st anniversary!

:clap::woohoo::jump:

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
happy_1st_birthday_cartoon_monkey_customized_card-p137446179396526931yh5u_400.jpg

Lets hope potty training isn't too much farther off.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Happy_Birthday.jpg

Woo Hoo!

Thanks to all of the hard work that the moderators have put into this, and to all of the people that make it a fun place to hang out.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I enjoy the people here now more than ever. Good times everyone, let us continue our lists and our thoughts for at least one more year.:buttrock:

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I remember PM'ing Taylor about what was going on with SBS and he pointed me in the direction of the new exciting venture that was Digital Radio Central. This site has built a hell of community in one short year and in my opinion has become the best place online to discuss not only satellite radio, but various other emerging forms of audio entertainment.

Major props to everyone involved. :bigthumbup:

Reactions: Aaron

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
I remember all too well the frustration of the final days of SBS. The thing that hurt me the most was everyone had questions, and everyone was even offering to help out with server space, etc, but we got nothing. No Explanation from Ryan or anything. I know it is a lot of work, and takes a lot of dedication, but, not even acknowledging the questions or concerns of others within the community really stunk up the place.

I commend Taylor and crew, and all of the Mods for making this a great place.

:yesshake: