Dragon Age: Origins

MoeSyslack

Oct 14, 2008
Summer Shade KY
Im gonna get it. the crowds are gonna suck and Ill have to get up at 3am to get there but it will be worth it. they are also gonna have Borderlands and Brutal Legend for 35 as well.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Ok, I broke down big today. Picked up 64 bit Windows 7 and Dragons Age: Origins. Gonna be nice to actually be able to use my 4 GB of ram rather than the 3.1 I'm currently getting.

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
Best buy is going to have it for $35 on black friday.

I got my copy for the PS3 yesterday. I was going to ask for this one for Christmas, but for that price, I couldn't pass it up.

When I first got there around 6am, the line was a bit long outside and they weren't letting anyone else in until the crowd inside had dispersed, so I left to grab some breakfast. When I got back an hour later, I was able to go into the store and grab my copy. The checkout line was a little long, but since all the registers were open, I was out of there in about 20 minutes.

I played about 3 hours of the game so far and it's pretty good...kind of reminds me of the Elder Scrolls series.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I got my copy for the PS3 yesterday. I was going to ask for this one for Christmas, but for that price, I couldn't pass it up.

When I first got there around 6am, the line was a bit long outside and they weren't letting anyone else in until the crowd inside had dispersed, so I left to grab some breakfast. When I got back an hour later, I was able to go into the store and grab my copy. The checkout line was a little long, but since all the registers were open, I was out of there in about 20 minutes.

I played about 3 hours of the game so far and it's pretty good...kind of reminds me of the Elder Scrolls series.

I've started liking this game more as I play it. Great story development. It's almost exactly like Neverwinter Nights 2 as far as gameplay goes. Also, I'm not sure what setting I have it on (I think whatever default is) but this is by far one of the harder RPG's I've played recently. I've had to redo many battles multiple times. I think I spent about 2 hours yesterday trying to pass the "defense of Redcliff" battle before finally discovering a method to do so.

MoeSyslack

Oct 14, 2008
Summer Shade KY
I was certain that I had seen Wal Mart had it on sale as well. So I went there friday as it is a lot closer to me. Well I was wrong. It wasnt on sale. I was able to get it on Best buys website on Saturday, so yeah I will be getting it soon.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I was certain that I had seen Wal Mart had it on sale as well. So I went there friday as it is a lot closer to me. Well I was wrong. It wasnt on sale. I was able to get it on Best buys website on Saturday, so yeah I will be getting it soon.
I went there as well on Friday. I was dragged along to look for a GPS for one of my relatives and I picked up Bioshock for $20. Great game.