Dr. Drew's Demolition of Colonics Had Robin Jabbering

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I caught the replay of Dr. Drew this morning. Old Artie was a slippin' and a slidin' while Dr. Drew was discussing the mentality of herion addicts and Robin was having a grand old time laughing at the slipping sliding, calling Artie a liar ... and nearly giddy with laughter. But when Howard asked Dr. Drew about colonics.. the laughter stopped and she was doing all she could to talk over him. What I heard in between Robin's interruptions pretty much demolished the bullshit theories of colonics. .. oh Robin!

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
I was a wrestler in college, and there was always a rumor that you could drop 3-4 lbs with a colonic. Once when I was having trouble making weight, I did some research on them to see if it was true. It wasn't, and not only that, they are actually really dangerous. The kind of colonics Robin gets are not like the ones a doctor might administer. They are much more aggressive. For example, Robin was talking about how people were complimenting her on her "fill". Its dangerous to try to make a contest out of the amount of water your colon can hold. You can actually rupture your colon, which can end up killing you. What's worse, the people who are administering these things usually have no medical training. So if something does go wrong, you're in trouble.

Reactions: IronJabroni

volfan1

Oct 13, 2008
Are you saying it is more likely that Artie will die from his wheatgrass colonics than a heroin overdose? ;)

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Are you saying it is more likely that Artie will die from his wheatgrass colonics than a heroin overdose? ;)

Poor old Artie probably believes that a colonic is an easier weight reduction program then simply reducing his intake. I wonder if he is still waking up in the middle of the night to have Reese's Pieces or whatever the hell he has on his nightstand?

Steel Cranium

Nov 12, 2008
NorthEast Ohio
I don't believe that Artie received the wheatgrass up his ass. As homophobic as he is, nothing would come anywhere near his bunghole. Artie would never stop the harassment if one of the other guys received the colonic.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
You can actually rupture your colon, which can end up killing you. What's worse, the people who are administering these things usually have no medical training. So if something does go wrong, you're in trouble.

Urine trouble.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Of course she's hooked on them. Besides subconsciously reenacting her daddy's abuse, at least according to HHB, she must get a massive caffeine rush from doing that coffee up there.

She also laughed at the stupidity of some people that did alcohol enemas and died or something. I recall a news story a while back that she read...

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Poor old Artie probably believes that a colonic is an easier weight reduction program then simply reducing his intake. I wonder if he is still waking up in the middle of the night to have Reese's Pieces or whatever the hell he has on his nightstand?

That would be a case of Reese's Feces.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Of course she's hooked on them. Besides subconsciously reenacting her daddy's abuse, at least according to HHB, she must get a massive caffeine rush from doing that coffee up there.

She also laughed at the stupidity of some people that did alcohol enemas and died or something. I recall a news story a while back that she read...

If she ever missed work because of this, she would have to colon sick.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
"Geez, Doc, for all the good those suppositories did, I coulda shoved 'em up my ass..."

Elahrairah

Nov 11, 2008
I was a wrestler in college, and there was always a rumor that you could drop 3-4 lbs with a colonic. Once when I was having trouble making weight, I did some research on them to see if it was true. It wasn't, and not only that, they are actually really dangerous. The kind of colonics Robin gets are not like the ones a doctor might administer. They are much more aggressive. For example, Robin was talking about how people were complimenting her on her "fill". Its dangerous to try to make a contest out of the amount of water your colon can hold. You can actually rupture your colon, which can end up killing you. What's worse, the people who are administering these things usually have no medical training. So if something does go wrong, you're in trouble.

Off topic, but your story reminded me of a buddy in HS wrestling who was 2lbs over. He had an hour or so before his official weigh in. At that time, he hit the mark. All he did in that hour was take a crap.......a 2 lb crap!!! Everyone held him in awe after that.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Off topic, but your story reminded me of a buddy in HS wrestling who was 2lbs over. He had an hour or so before his official weigh in. At that time, he hit the mark. All he did in that hour was take a crap.......a 2 lb crap!!! Everyone held him in awe after that.

That story could very well have been the inspiration for when The Band once sang, "Take a load off Fanny".

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008

Laxatives were popular. Wrestlers are worse than anorexics.