Donahue vs Montoya?

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
Very near the end of TMD, Bagley had Enrique (JPM's biggest fan) on the phone, and referenced comments that Donahue made in an earlier interview on the show. Sounded like he might have dissed on JPM a little. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Sirius01_8

Oct 14, 2008
I didn't hear the show but, after the race yesterday, JPM and Scott Pruett were not happy campers about the HP advantage the Porsche's had over the rest of the field. I think Porsche's motors were a 4.0 litre V8's and the rest of the field (Lexus, Ford, Pontiac) were 3.5 litre V8's.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
In this case, JPM and Scott are crybabies. After 24 hours with 4 cars on the lead lap, 2nd place finish was less than half a second behind JPM was in that 2nd place car. If the porsche powered cars had that much of an advantage the finish would NOT have been this close. Bunch of crybabies those 2 are.

Dave Moody

Oct 14, 2008
Barre, VT
www.sirius-speedway.com
Donohue said that JPM's post-race comments were a slap in the face to his team and the effort they had put into winning the race. He said the comments were off-base and uncalled for, and basically called Montoya a sore loser.