doesn't this morning's Benjy fight remind you of this

perezcious

Apr 25, 2009
The breakfast club [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=y8qb9TRqZsM[/ame]
Howard = principal Vernon the self important blowhard powertrip
Benjy = Bender/Judd Nelson. the cool one
Lardie= Anthony Michael Hall/Brian Johnson.
Robin = Molly Ringwald/Claire
Fred = Ally Sheedy/Allison.
Booey = Emilio Estevez/Andrew Clark.
Do you see it?

Reactions: jamesp717

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
The breakfast club YouTube - The Breakfast Club clip
Howard = principal Vernon the self important blowhard powertrip
Benjy = Bender/Judd Nelson. the cool one
Lardie= Anthony Michael Hall/Brian Johnson.
Robin = Molly Ringwald/Claire
Fred = Ally Sheedy/Allison.
Booey = Emilio Estevez/Andrew Clark.
Do you see it?

No. Swing and miss. Howard was right on. I think the best point was that Benji does not need to be in the studio!

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Benjy was admittedly 100% in the wrong, and should have been taken to task for it...but not by Howard.

According to Howard, his crew works for Sirius, not him. Just refer back to each of Artie's pre-vacation cliffhangers, or any time the subject of salaries comes up. The Sirius HR department should deal with Benji, not Howard. Benji may have grounds to file a harrassment complaint against his medling coworker who sits across from him.:)

Reactions: jamesp717

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Home run !

Hard to keep the troops in line when you have lardie doing whatever lardie wants to do.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Home run !

Hard to keep the troops in line when you have lardie doing whatever lardie wants to do.

If Artie really IS sick, then it's best if he doesn't come to work. If he's a bit hungover, then he should have enough responsibility the night before to realize it's a work night.

OTOH, hopefully this fight brought a smile to the fans who miss "fighting Howard."

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
BB always gets on my nerves with his schticoma....trying too hard to be funny just aggrivates me.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
If Artie really IS sick, then it's best if he doesn't come to work. If he's a bit hungover, then he should have enough responsibility the night before to realize it's a work night.

OTOH, hopefully this fight brought a smile to the fans who miss "fighting Howard."

If artie is ever really sick, (all drug and alcohol related illnesses excluded) I will take you and your family out for a steak dinner.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I just heard it and that was too funny. One of those things where just when you think its going to trail off, Howard gets fired up and keeps it going for whatever neurotic reason.

They should make Benjy sit outside the studio on any day that he is even 1 minute late. I bet he would be on time.

Artie is another story...