Does Howard still bicker with Opie & Anthony?

Bandit 5160

Oct 31, 2008
It was probably actually more the FANS of Howard and O&A that bickered then Howard and O&A themselves. There was a time (back in 2006 when Howard first came to Sirius) when Howard fans and O&A fans were at each others' throats on message boards. O&A fans would start posts about Howard with "Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo", because they called him Hoo Hoo Stern, and Howard fans would in turn call O&A "Stren wannabes". O&A pests would show up at Howard's public appearances with signs. I can see that it is not like that anymore, five years later. But if you consider O&A and Stern themselves, O&A put down Stern a good bit on the air, while Howard rarely ever mentioned O&A. I think O&A felt threatened by Howard's move to satellite back then...but now that it's been 5 years, all that has calmed down.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I don't have O+A on my sirius but a friend of mine that listens all the time said that they ARE 100% NOT signing with SiriusXM again?

And going where? Terrestrial radio won't have them back. A podcast? They would probably be heard by more people if they yelled out their window. Do you think they could seriously get 10,000 people to sign up for $5 per month?? I'm not being sarcastic...it's a serious question.

Bandit 5160

Oct 31, 2008
And going where? Terrestrial radio won't have them back. A podcast? They would probably be heard by more people if they yelled out their window. Do you think they could seriously get 10,000 people to sign up for $5 per month?? I'm not being sarcastic...it's a serious question.

I think Dopie and Antfunny will likely stay with Sirius-XM in hopes that when Howard decides to retire, they can be satellite radio's big morning show again like they were before Howard left testicular radio. I don't think it will happen for them, though. But in any event, Limegrass is right...O&A really have no other place to go that would work out better for them.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I think Dopie and Antfunny will likely stay with Sirius-XM in hopes that when Howard decides to retire, they can be satellite radio's big morning show again like they were before Howard left testicular radio. I don't think it will happen for them, though. But in any event, Limegrass is right...O&A really have no other place to go that would work out better for them.

Bubba is on RadioIO. I wish he'd come back to Sirius, but I'm now paying to hear his show over there.

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
I'm listening to Jackie on O&A and it is clear they are Howard Stern fans. I think a lot of their criticisms are coming from that point of view, like any Stern forums poster.

I mean, when they are ragging on Stern, I can do nothing but nod my head in agreement, haha.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I'm listening to Jackie on O&A and it is clear they are Howard Stern fans. I think a lot of their criticisms are coming from that point of view, like any Stern forums poster.

I mean, when they are ragging on Stern, I can do nothing but nod my head in agreement, haha.

What day's show was that?

GrĂĽpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
I know Jackie was on O&A a few months ago and did a long interview where he basically talked about howards show and they told stories about it. No mention of it on Howards show, and jackie still has a job, so no big deal.

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH
Dopie?
Aintfunny?
Testicular radio?

You're 12, right? :p

voliconjoe

Jan 11, 2011
One of the ribs was that he was going to be on break and he mentioned that maybe people could listen to the Stern show while he was off.