Does Howard possess the Kiss of Death?

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
(Tongue-in-cheek, obviously)

How come people connected to Howard keep dying prematurely?

Original Bigfoot Matt M.
Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf
Kenneth Keith Kallenbach
Sam Kinison
Heath Ledger
Natasha Richardson
Jackie Martling's Career

I'm sure the list is larger than that...

Steel Cranium

Nov 12, 2008
NorthEast Ohio
May be able to add a few others if he retires when the contract ends:

Artie Lange's career.
Sirius/XM.

I could see a mass defection from SatRad if Howie and gang leaves, especially if internet-fed radio is more readily available in autos without a high-priced cellular data plan.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
The wackpackers are practically the picture of health, so it is odd they might pass...

Shall we discuss how many of Larry King's guests are now DEAD?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Let's not forget the untimely and entirely unpredictable death of Dana Plato, the day after she was on the show. Like Kinison, Hank, Bigfoot 1, and Jackie's career, who could have seen that one coming?

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
How about TV show promoted on the show. My Own Worst Enemy, Til' Death, Car Poolers, the other show with Jerry O'connell, M&J, soon dollhouse with be cancelled.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Let's not forget the untimely and entirely unpredictable death of Dana Plato, the day after she was on the show. Like Kinison, Hank, Bigfoot 1, and Jackie's career, who could have seen that one coming?

Dana Plato is easily the best example....another great one would be Cleft Palate. Not heard from in years, calls in (or was tracked down....I forget), admits he didn't have a Cleft Palate and before a new name can be found for him....Gone.