Does anyone actually listen to Jackie's Jokehunt?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
cuz the few times I have heard it, its easily the worst show on both channels. I mean its worse than SFRT even. how people listen to this is beyond me. and my speculation is that the only reason this show is on is basically as a favor howard is doing for the old jokeman.

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
cuz the few times I have heard it, its easily the worst show on both channels. I mean its worse than SFRT even. how people listen to this is beyond me. and my speculation is that the only reason this show is on is basically as a favor howard is doing for the old jokeman.
Nothing could be worse than SFRT.:no:

rickster53

Oct 16, 2008
Syracuse,NY
I've tried to listen to it (when nothing else interested me) but I could never stick with it more than 15 minutes or so before I got bored and started channel surfing again.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I used to listen all the time, but something came up on Tuesday nights.

I had a TON of them recorded on the old SL2 though.

I like how they never seem to run out of "___k hunt" for their show titles.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
SFRT is the worst cause it's like these people aren't fans when they are supposed to be "super fans".

Do they even listen to the show? So bad. BUT Joke Hunt is ONLY better cause it's not SFRT

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Many people listen to Joke Hunt, but Jackie is the only one who laughs at the jokes. Everyone else laughs at Jackie. ;)

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I used to listen to jokehunt but I haven't listened regularly in a long time. I don't think I've listened to any of the evening H101 shows in a long time.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
It is the worst show on satellite radio period. I always hated Jackie. I hated his laughes every time a joke he wrote was read by Howard and all those fucking plugs. Did anyone ever buy any of that shit?

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Not all the time, but if I ever want to hear a studio full of people that sound like they're having a great time, I don't mind if it's on.

By the way...Chuck Zito's show is worse show on satellite.

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Listening now, I don't get to listen as often as I would like too.

Maybe Jackie can do the Friday morning slot as long as Howard doesn't want it.