• yes

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • no

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
Do you just want every channel XM has axed to come back? :scratch:

How about Luna, Special X, On The Rocks, or XM Music Lab? You want those to come back too? What about Babble On? Or USA Today radio? Wow... I'm really getting deep into the archives now :D

rickster53

Oct 16, 2008
Syracuse,NY
Do you just want every channel XM has axed to come back? :scratch:

How about Luna, Special X, On The Rocks, or XM Music Lab? You want those to come back too? What about Babble On? Or USA Today radio? Wow... I'm really getting deep into the archives now :D

I would love to have Special X back. I wouldn't mind if they brought back XM Live too, but only if it's programmed well, not like the shell of a station that it was for the last few months of its existence.

jcrean

Nov 10, 2008
Rock Hill, SC
I remember that channel, and thought it was great for the most part. However, when they started airing radio versions of American Chopper it kind of jumped the shark...

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I never heard XM Live back when it was a full-time channel on 26, but afterwords, and its replacement "Specials" mostly seems like a waste of space outside the holidays. XMX on the other hand was great for the live performances, and Artist Confidential, but that's pretty much it. :band:

jnockels

Mar 1, 2009
Yankton, SD
I listen to it on Sirius. Not a lot, (which is probably why it's not offered anymore) but they would have some entertaining shows on. When you were getting sick of talk radio and just didn't feel like music, it was entertaining to listen to.