Do you support your drivers sponsor?

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
Just curious, the mfg. poll got me to thinking.
I have always been a Chevy fan, but my last 2 trucks have been dodges.
As for Amp and Mt Dew, they are great products. But I TRY to limit them. They aint very good for you I heard!:Smiley_wink:

Jager

Nov 16, 2008
Virginia
I do, for example in March of last year a tornado destroyed my Home, and we're in the process now of building a new home. I couldn't tell you how much I've spent at Lowe's since June of 08.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
My drivers main sponsors, no I don't. I don't really drink soda and I don't drink AMP either. I do however have a AMP can (not opened) among my Junior stuff. I did (and still do) support his prior sponsor!!!

I do support other sponsors from his teammates as well as other drivers.

Last edited:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I pretty much support all of the drivers. How can you not? It seems that just about everything sold is on one car or another.

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
I sure do I drive an 07 Impala SS. Shop at Lowe's, drink pepsi products including AMP. I WILL NOT buy M&M's or any Mars product(with the exception of Pedigree dog food. Not changing a food change on my dogs they could care less about NASCAR).

johnbom

Oct 25, 2008
South Carolina
I switched from Glad trash bags to Hefty trash bags. They sponsored a race last year in the Nationwide series.

I buy Wrigley gum over other brands because of JPM.

I buy Little Debbie snack cakes ever since I realized that they sponsored the Wood brothers that year. I think they moved to someone else, but they are still in the sport.

My brother is in the Army National Guard, does that count?

I visit the website of each of the sponsors when mentioned on TV during race coverage.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I switched from Glad trash bags to Hefty trash bags. They sponsored a race last year in the Nationwide series.

I buy Wrigley gum over other brands because of JPM.

I buy Little Debbie snack cakes ever since I realized that they sponsored the Wood brothers that year. I think they moved to someone else, but they are still in the sport.

My brother is in the Army National Guard, does that count?

I visit the website of each of the sponsors when mentioned on TV during race coverage.

Wow, that's a dedicated fan:bigthumbup: