Do you listen to the Jason Ellis show?

How often do you listen to the Jason Ellis show on Faction?

• As often as I can!

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Every once in a while.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Never - Don't like the show.

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Never - Haven't discovered it yet.

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
I have a feeling that he is gonna get alot of listeners now. It seems the bubba army has mutinyed and chose ellis's show to listen to from 3 to 7pm.

HCLogo

Dec 28, 2008
GTA, Ontario, Canada
I get off work at 4pm and listen every day on the way home. His show was one of the main reasons I wanted Sirius after hearing it in a rental car that was Sirius equipped. :bigthumbup:

Oh, and this is my 100th post! Yay me :bigclap:

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
I'd give it more of a chance but he must get paid by the curse word...damn I'm getting old

S

stumpy

I gave him a shot when I'd heard Bubba in the morning already. He's funny enough and I'll listen when I can. I won't be rushing out to get my red dragon tattoo or anything though.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
I have just started listening to it. I think he is funny. I find it very interesting to hear him talk about his drug usage and recovery. I wish the show was replayed overnight. Maybe it is and I just happen to not record those hours on my Inno.

volfan1

Oct 13, 2008
I just started listening after my nephew mentioned his show. He's pretty damn entertaining.

HCLogo

Dec 28, 2008
GTA, Ontario, Canada
OK, can someone explain the Red Dragon thing to me? I'll listen today and give the guy a chance.

I know it is a apparel brand. Not sure if that is what Jason is referencing.

I do know that he is talking about the clothing company, however I'm unsure what his connection is with them. I'm still fairly new to the show so there are some ongoing jokes/themes I'm unfamiliar with.

snakester

Oct 29, 2008
Lovely Seacost NH