Do you listen to the Jason Ellis show?

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by HCLogo, Jan 9, 2009.

?

How often do you listen to the Jason Ellis show on Faction?

1. As often as I can!

12 vote(s)
    24.0%
  2. Every once in a while.

12 vote(s)
    24.0%
  3. Never - Don't like the show.

11 vote(s)
    22.0%
  4. Never - Haven't discovered it yet.

15 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. HCLogo

HCLogo Member

I'm curious how many others listen to the Jason Ellis show?

2. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that he is gonna get alot of listeners now. It seems the bubba army has mutinyed and chose ellis's show to listen to from 3 to 7pm.

3. HCLogo

HCLogo Member

I get off work at 4pm and listen every day on the way home. His show was one of the main reasons I wanted Sirius after hearing it in a rental car that was Sirius equipped. :bigthumbup:

Oh, and this is my 100th post! Yay me :bigclap:

4. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

Because a few drama queens on the forums say so? :jj:

I found him very entertaining on Bubba's show in the past. I'll listen if I already heard all of Bubba's show in the morning, or I'll catch the Howard replay.

5. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

I'd give it more of a chance but he must get paid by the curse word...damn I'm getting old

6. HCLogo

HCLogo Member

True, sometimes it does get a little excessive, but that's the beauty of satellite radio! No CRTC (Canadian FCC) jurisdiction to be morality nazis. :bigthumbup:

7. ScottGreen

ScottGreen New Member

8. HCLogo

HCLogo Member

I heard him mention that forum and a couple others on air the last few days, I guess there's a little bit of drama going on with some of the forums not liking competition :p

9. xan_user

xan_user Banned

10. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

:hhh:

11. stumpy

stumpy Guest

I gave him a shot when I'd heard Bubba in the morning already. He's funny enough and I'll listen when I can. I won't be rushing out to get my red dragon tattoo or anything though.

12. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

OK, can someone explain the Red Dragon thing to me? I'll listen today and give the guy a chance.

13. mccastle

mccastle Member

I have just started listening to it. I think he is funny. I find it very interesting to hear him talk about his drug usage and recovery. I wish the show was replayed overnight. Maybe it is and I just happen to not record those hours on my Inno.

14. volfan1

volfan1 New Member

I just started listening after my nephew mentioned his show. He's pretty damn entertaining.

15. mccastle

mccastle Member

I know it is a apparel brand. Not sure if that is what Jason is referencing.

16. HCLogo

HCLogo Member

I do know that he is talking about the clothing company, however I'm unsure what his connection is with them. I'm still fairly new to the show so there are some ongoing jokes/themes I'm unfamiliar with.

17. snakester

snakester Member

I love the show, it's one of the big things I'm missing not having XM in my new car... can't wait to get the GM smart adaptor and get XM again!

18. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

You mean SIRIUS?

19. snakester

snakester Member

20. TimTimSalabim

TimTimSalabim Active Member

I've no idea who Jason Ellis is. What channel?