Do We Have A "stupid Things Happening In Florida" Subforum?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
This should be the reference standard for all posts in this thread
Dania Beach woman pulls knife on man after loud farting complaints

Instead of shopping at the General Dollar. She should should stop at Walgreens and bought this instead.

71miwp7yLuL._SY355_.jpg

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I was listening to a podcast the other day that spoke on why all this shit always seems to happen in Florida.

To save you a long story, essentially, Florida has a law that allows easy access to criminal charges and news releases. So, what that means, is that media gets stories much quicker and with more information than the rest of the country.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I was listening to a podcast the other day that spoke on why all this shit always seems to happen in Florida.

To save you a long story, essentially, Florida has a law that allows easy access to criminal charges and news releases. So, what that means, is that media gets stories much quicker and with more information than the rest of the country.
Yeah, that's the reason :rolleyes:

Reactions: HecticArt

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Normally I ignore your douchey and snarky replies to me.

However, you can listen to it for yourself:

What the F*ck is up with Florida?

"What the F*ck is up with Florida?" 19 December 2018.
Stuff Media LLC. <What the F*ck is up with Florida?> 5 January 2019
I'm not doubting the information you're summarizing. But clearly, Florida has an abundance of poor trash, outdoor living, and little regulation. This shit just ain't happening in Maine.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

There are some real highlights to this article:

Deana Seltzer "became enraged" after she asked to go to Outback Steakhouse, the Australian-themed casual dining chain restaurant, and was told "no,"

This is just funny to me. Both the becoming enraged part and their description of Outback like it's some 3 location local spot no one knows about.

She then "began screaming and flipped over a large heavy glass table top," breaking it into "hundreds of pieces,"

She then ran into the hallway and ripped the 12-inch decorative knife from its backing on the wall and ran toward her father, making "slashing" motions with the knife, screaming, "I'm going to f------ kill you," as she chased him

Ha! Sometimes a girl just needs her Outback. It's her parents fault for standing in they was of their little girl's dreams.

OK, she's clearly f'ked in the head from too many bloomin' onions. She's 28, if she needs her elderly parents to take her to a restaurant, she must be (mentally) disabled.

IDK, the whole wild rampage part pretty strongly proves your point here but there are plenty of people who are just lazy and useless w/o being mental.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
You've heard of the Tong Wars? This woman was engaging in a tongue war.

Florida city commissioner resigns following complaints she licked men's faces, groped them
NBC News, Feb 7 2019 10:50 AM

The city commissioner of a small beach town in Florida has resigned after being censured amid complaints she allegedly licked her male co-workers' faces and groped them during meetings and events. Nancy Oakley, who served as Madeira Beach city commissioner from 2007 to 2013 and again from 2017 to 2019, submitted her letter of resignation Tuesday. The Florida Commission on Ethics found that Oakley violated the state's ethics code by "misusing her position by exhibiting inappropriate behavior toward city staff."

Florida city commissioner resigns following complaints she licked men's faces, groped them

Reactions: scotchandcigar

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA