Do We Have A "stupid Things Happening In Florida" Subforum?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Reactions: semipenguin

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Smoking crack and machete, must been this guy.

trejo-promo-bloody.jpg

Reactions: HecticArt

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
I think it's Fark that has a whole category for Florida stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
The JHDKoopman memorial 'What's up with Florida' thread?

Reactions: Wolf

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Reactions: semipenguin

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

probably a bad move by the cop but the article calls the guy who got pulled over a "double Harvard graduate". no one needs a smart ass like that trying to rub his smartness and the fact he graduated from the ivy league twice all up in our faces. cool it smarty pants. just hearing that makes me want to stuff him in a locker. i was with him originally but now i think the cop should have shot him in the dick.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
probably a bad move by the cop but the article calls the guy who got pulled over a "double Harvard graduate". no one needs a smart ass like that trying to rub his smartness and the fact he graduated from the ivy league twice all up in our faces. cool it smarty pants. just hearing that makes me want to stuff him in a locker. i was with him originally but now i think the cop should have shot him in the dick.
Not a very bright move for a Harvard grad.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Bubba he cop doesn't care what the current laws are. If the kid is going to fight it, it's much more of an inconvenience for the kid to show up in court and make his case. The cop spent 2 minutes writing the tickets, and maybe has to deal with 30 minutes in court. The kid is going to invest hours like he's Tom Cruise in that movie, and dreaming of of "You can't handle the truth!" moment. Bubba doesn't care.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Sheriff's office: Florida man decapitates his mother - Yahoo News

f5303bbe2ddc05006a0f6a7067003dc1.jpg

A Florida man is charged with first-degree murder after his mother was found decapitated outside their home on New Year's Eve. According to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, Mario Gomez called 911 on Wednesday evening and told dispatchers that his brother Christian had killed their mother and cut off her head. Deputies found Maria Suarez-Cassagne's body outside the Oldsmar home, near some garbage cans. Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said Thursday that Gomez had planned his mother's murder for two days. Gomez was upset with his mother because she wanted him to move boxes around the house, and he was jealous of the attention Suarez-Cassagne paid to his brother, Gualtieri said. The 23-year-old attacked his mother in the garage with an ax, severing her head, Gualtieri said. Gomez then allegedly dragged his mother's remains from the garage to the garbage cans. Gualtieri told reporters that the crime was one of the worst his department had ever seen. Gomez then fled the scene, but he was arrested a few blocks away after another 911 call reported a suspicious person riding a bicycle in the area. Gomez confessed to killing his mother, Gualtieri said. Investigators recovered the ax. Mario Gomez, 27, was not injured. According to the sheriff's office, Gomez had been diagnosed with schizophrenia and previously was held under the Baker Act. Gomez also had other arrests in Pinellas County for loitering and prowling, resisting an officer without violence and disorderly conduct. Pinellas County jail records did not show whether Gomez had an attorney.