Do We Have A "stupid Things Happening In Florida" Subforum?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
avZCkkmbnx7Ta

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Screw this guy. About one a week I have to make a reckless decision to swerve or jam the breaks to avoid a turtle, iguana or muscovy duck.

This dickhead should at least have to do a few weeks in lockup.

I clicked the link but I couldn't watch the video.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I had a hobo click it.

To wildly change the lighthearted nature of this...while hobo is a super funny word (like crook and schnauzer)...I often think about how far off I am from being forced into hobo-dom. I really worried about it a couple months ago when I lost my job. I had to come up with a plan for possible long term unemployment. Without cashing out the retirement I figured I could make it while paying my normal monthly nut, about a year. Of course I would have eventually cut out everything except food, power and mortgage when it got real bad and then could have lasted a good while longer.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing

District blasts fired teacher, says there is more to story

KSAT reached out to the school district, and a spokesperson responded saying, in part:

"Ms. Tirado was released from her duties as an instructor because her performance was deemed sub-standard and her interactions with students, staff, and parents lacked professionalism and created a toxic culture on the school’s campus.

During her brief time of employment at West Gate, the school fielded numerous student and parent complaints as well as concerns from colleagues. Based on new information shared with school administrators, an investigation of possible physical abuse is underway."

The spokesperson also mentioned the schools grading policy, stating that there isn’t any policy prohibiting a teacher from recording a zero for work not turned in.