Does anyone know the address (e-mail and/or snail-mail) of the people involved in this decision? It's probably best to write to the person making the decision, with a copy to his or her boss, to help the peson support the decision when it is reviewed at the higher level.
With the upcoming channel merger, I have my concerns about the eclectic channels and which, if either, will survive. I will be totally upset if Disorder disappears, as I feel it is by far the better of the two channels. Other thoughts?
I'm guessing that is it already too late. From the date leaked at Orbitcast.com it would seem that everything has already been decided on. We're just awaiting the implementation.